Working Together | Prasiddhi x Jordan

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship was requested by AsiniePerson, thank you for requesting! Sorry for taking a long time on this, I am lazybones, ahaha-

But hopefully you enjoy the prompt! I tried, uwu

Also, no hate, I know Amethyst x Prasiddhi is released, but this was written way before that (and before lores were released either). Thank you ^_^

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

-your incorrect quote of the day-

[REZA] I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

Jordan and Prasiddhi working together to vote off Evil Team. Also, in Woods Map.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[JORDAN]

I look around suspiciously. Somebody here is still evil, otherwise, we would have been free by now! I was the good psychic, but I haven't checked everybody yet. I only checked a few people, like Dan, Veronica... and they were part of the good team, so they couldn't be it.

"I think it's Dan, he's been quiet...," Colleen finally speaks up, crossing her arms and breaking the silence.

"It's not me, I swear!" Dan says, stepping forward. I also step forward to agree, shaking my head.

"Okay, okay, it isn't Dan," replied Colleen, rolling her eyes. "But how do you know he's good, Jordan? You might be the dark psychic, and be lying right in front of our faces..."

Everyone's eyes were staring upon me, waiting for my answer. I didn't want to tell my actual role, since the murderer or assassin might kill me if I do. But they were going to vote me out, until I heard a voice.

"I believe she's good," Prasiddhi spoke up, nodding her head to me. I smile gratefully, knowing that at least somebody had my back. "Dan's probably her friend."

The others murmured in agreement, then went back to voting. We voted out Seungho, who was just a survivor. Oof indeed. I felt bad, but I'm just glad it wasn't me...

The others went back to talking about who could be the murderer, while Prasiddhi called me over. I follow her cautiously.

"So, are you really good?" Prasiddhi asks, looking into her journal. I was a bit tempted to tell her my role, but she might be the murderer or assassin...

"Even if you aren't good, I can tell you are the psychic, aren't you?" she continues, pacing back and forth with her journal in hand. "Otherwise, how would you have known that Dan was good, other than being his friend and all."

She had a point. I decided to just come in clean and confess. "Okay, I'm the good psychic, but what are you?"

"Oh, that's good," she says, not looking up from her notes. "I'm the detective, and my clues say that you were good, so I assumed you were good. We should work together, you and me."

I brightened a bit. This could help the good team win, and then we could leave this forest! I agreed to check certain people on her notes, and to tell her of my findings.

We walk back to the others, who didn't seem to notice that we were missing for the time-being. At least they weren't accusing us of being evil...

The lights started flickering again. It made a few people panic, but at least everyone has someone that cared about them. They helped calm those few down, which I felt was really sweet, considering that they wouldn't be able to make it without them. Too bad my best friends aren't here, I would have felt much safer with them around.

I decided to check Bailey tonight, as she did show up in one of Prasiddhi's clues.

Bailey is part of the EVIL TEAM.

I could hear a stabbing sound behind me, muffled but clear as day. I didn't feel anything, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't attacked. Prasiddhi wasn't either, she just stared into the fire, emotionless.

The lights flickered back on fairly quickly, blinding us for a second. Thankfully, we got used to the lights. Why were there even lights in a forest? Beats me-

I told Prasiddhi of what I had found last night, and we decided to vote her out. Maybe she was the murderer! Hopefully she is, or at least is the assassin...

Just as we thought, Bailey was voted off, and in her journal, she written that she was the witch. Darn, but at least one evil team was gone.

The lights started flickering again. Most people started to scatter, probably because they were tense about the murderer striking again. I held Pras' arm, hoping that neither of us would be attacked.

I clicked on the next name on the list, Nikolai, and prayed to get to see the answer. Thankfully, I was not targeted again.

Nikolai is part of the GOOD TEAM.

Hey, at least we know of a few others who are good too, and since there were little people we needed to check next, we will probably catch the rest of the Evil Team!

So I rechecked my journal. Dan, Indah, Nikolai were all good, and Bailey was bad. And there were only around ten people left, including me and Pras. We could win this!

The murderer killed Dan last night, oof. He might've been the medic or any other good role, we don't know. But he was good, that's all we know.

We decided to vote, but unfortunately, we were outvoted, and Nikolai was voted out this round. We're losing good team, one by one.

Few rounds passed by, and we managed to survive. I don't know how, but we did.

We managed to vote out all the evil team too, after I checked a few people in that time, and of course, the clues that Prasiddhi had gotten.

Us, the medic (who was Indah), and a survivor (Ally).

Prasiddhi beckoned me to follow her as the bells chimed deep in the forest. I followed her to the small clearing nearby the camp, with a few dark trees, which she climbed.

She helped me up there, and we sat there in silence for a moment, taking in what had just happened. Then, with a quick gesture, she kissed me gently on the nose. I almost fell out of the tree for a second with surprise, but straightened myself.

We were free to leave the woods, but we decided to just enjoy the moment for a bit more, after all.

(*internally screaming that I didn't write for more than a week or so, I'm ashamed, I apologize so much, I will get to the next requests, the requests that I will get to are on my profile in my about, so if you don't see your ship there, let me know! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this prompt, and lots of love to you all~)