Confessions | Seungho x Indah

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by jojoIwI123, thank you for requesting! This is also part two of "Keeping Secrets" (Reza x Kim-ly), so it would be suggested to read that first to understand the plot and the actual lore behind this AU. Hope you enjoy!

And this AU has been come up by the mentioned person above. I changed it a bit to fit with the plot. ^^

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[SEUNGHO]

A few months had passed, and I know that both Reza and Kim-ly, my sister, are dating. Not many people know about it, which is good because there were a LOT of my classmates who liked Reza, like my own crush, Indah. I liked her secretly, which, of course, she didn't notice.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her, but would she believe me? No, not really. Kim-ly obviously knows my dilemma, we can read each others' thoughts like a book.

"Just confess to her, she'll obviously like you back!" Kim-ly kept telling me. I solemnly nodded, but never did so. I kept pushing myself back from confessing to Indah that I liked her.

That day at school, I worked up the courage to tell her. I walked up to her as we arrived for school early, me and Kim-ly. She greeted us like usual, but instead of her bubbly cheerfulness, it was replaced with grief and sadness.

"Indah, I just wanted to tell you-" I started, and she looked up at me curiously. "I like you, Indah, I really do."

She then look annoyed and angry at my response. Mostly, it was aimed at Kim-ly, which she raised a finger to. "So I see, you're trying to distract me from knowing the truth, huh? Unfortunately for you two, I already know that you've been secretly dating him behind my back. How could you, Kim? I thought I was your friend! You know I liked him too!" she said, pausing with sobs. Kim-ly was taken aback by this, I was too.

I watched as Indah walked away, tears running down her cheeks. I felt really bad for her, she really liked Reza. I mean, I liked her too, but I can't force her to love me like she has with Reza. I just... I worry about her sometimes, and... I want her to be happy too.

Kim-ly sadly patted me on the arm in sympathy as we walked to our next class together. We didn't see Indah after our encounter this morning, if we did see her, she would ignore us completely. Like we didn't exist.

I tried calling out to her after class, but she wouldn't answer, shooting me daggers, and it pained me to see her that way. It was like my heart broke into a million pieces, and one of the shards cracked or tore through her heart. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened that day, I cried myself to sleep.

I didn't go to school the next day, I told Kim-ly, Charlie, and Annie that I felt sick. Charlie and Annie nodded, while Kim-ly looked at me confused. She knew what I was thinking, but nodded in agreement anyways. I watched her walk the way to school, and I felt bad that I was hiding from my problems. I just- I don't want to face Indah again.

Was it really running from your problems if you hide yourself from what you indirectly caused?

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶