Joking Around | Aadiv x John

[REQUESTED]

Author's Note: This ship was requested by AsiniePerson, thank you for requesting! I tried to make it what you requested, uwu, hope you enjoy!

(xD, the picture gets me, I couldn't help myself-)

THE ORIGINAL PROMPT:

John is feeling a bit down lately, but Aadiv is there to help him through it.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[JOHN]

So far, I know some relationships don't work out. A good example of that would be my relationship with Vinny. I mean, technically, it would work if we apologize about our former past, but I don't feel that he deserves it really.

Anyways, I know that doesn't relate to anything, but I'm just saying that most relationships could work if cooperation approves.

I'm not in a good mood, you could say, and I'm trying to get my mind out of it.

In my case, not many people really cares about me, to be honest. I'm just a person who a certain boy, named Vinny, deemed 'bland.' At least he has a better life than I do, he's more popular now than in our childhood.

If I could switch places with somebody, I would, cause my life sucks being the person I am.

(quick note: John is explaining this while sitting down and looking glum, okay bye-)

[AADIV]

It's a bit boring just sitting here by myself. I turn to see John just sitting on a chair looking a bit sad and bland at the same time (blad?), so I decide to go try and cheer him up (cause that's usually how I get people to smile, so-)

"Hey, John!" I said cheerfully, which he responded with a "hey."

"Anything new today?" I ask, with a childish accent, one of the ways that I helped cheer people up with. He shook his head.

"Same new, same old," he said dully.

Okay, what other ways can I try to cheer him up with? Let me try asking him what's wrong, òwó-

"Why the glum face?" I ask sympathetically. He just shook his head and turned away.

"It's nothing."

Okay, that's a bit serious. He usually tells what's wrong, but he's so quiet right now...

"Are you okay? I don't like seeing you unhappy like this," I said with solemn in my voice. I actually was tearing up on the inside just watching him suffer like this, but was trying to keep my cool on the outside.

"N-no," he whimpered, then started to sob. I walked closer to the boy and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, which he took and cried into my shoulder.

"I'm just something that nobody cares about...," John says, sniffling between his sobs. "I just... I just want to d-d..." (oof)

"Now, now, don't waste your breath," I whisper, brushing his fluffy, orange brown hair. "Don't say things like that..."

He continued to whimper as I continued to soothe him. "I-it's true, though, n-nobody likes me...," he sniffled again.

"I'll prove them wrong then," I said, as I planted a kiss on his cheek. He looked up with widened eyes.

"You didn't have to do that...," he said softly. "You don't need to pretend you like me because I'm sad..."

I reply, "But in this case, I do, and I don't care what anybody says otherwise. Now, just to be certain, answer this question: 'Mary's father has 5 daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, and Nono. What is the fifth daughters' name?'"

"I don't know, Nunu?" he responded after pondering it for a while.

"Nope! I said 'Mary's father,' so Mary's the fifth daughter!"

He just stared for a moment, but then started to giggle. That wasn't even the best joke I had, I could think of better ones than that-

"Okay, next one: 'In a one-story pink house, there lives a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower - everything in the house is the color pink. So what's the color of the stairs?'"

"Pink?"

"There are no stairs! It's a 'one-story house!'"

By now, he was smiling again, and also laughing. It's nice to hear somebody happy in this house, I usually can't make myself laugh as much as other people can, but hey, as long as I can make other people as happy as I am, then it's fine with me!

I'm just the type of person who would do that-

Cause I just want to spread the joy, you know? Everyone deserves to be happy once in a while, even if they proclaim that they want to be sad and depressed for their whole life.

I should know that, I went through a life full of sadness and loneliness once when I was younger, but other people taught me that sadness never does much good, and that I should keep positive about the outcomes. So that's why I have such a playful attitude, I use it to make others happy, even if it does sound weird or such.

"You're funny, you know that?"

"Have I never been funny before?" I pretended to be shocked.

"You're such a goofball," he says, "and I'm proud of that."

(I love Aadiv, like why does he get so much hate? Is it because of those kinds of players that just ruin it for everyone? It's the same with Natalia, and I wish they got more respect... I just love his smile and his character, uwu, anyways, I hope you enjoy! Lots of love, y'all~)