Falling for You | William x Viola

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by Yuilesmollbeanuwu, thank you for requesting!

Like I said in the previous oneshot, my writing is getting worse and worse, idk what to say, I'm losing ideas-

TW (mentions of s**cide/death)

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Sitting on the wall alone, feet dangling below, she was ready. As the wind blew from afar, she closed her eyes and sighed. Life took a wrong turn somewhere, and now she felt that she needed to pay for it. The watch on her wrist struck four, at this time, no-one would see.

She heard a call from behind, a boy her age with blonde hair like hers, rushed over to her side, pulling her away from the edge. With much concern and sorrow, he spoke about past experiences, that people just like her tried to jump over the edge, but that it never really solved anything. With a bit of a talk, they worked out their problems, resolving not to leave the world behind just yet.

She broke down in tears, with his comforting words spoken in such way that she, too, felt to not fall, but she had the feeling stuck in her head. Even with the words she listened to, she still wanted to jump.

One day, she couldn't hold her pain anymore, and like the first day, she tied her hair back, felt the breeze from high above, and listened to the birds' chirping, warning her about her decision once more.

But alas, the same boy from before held her back, but this time, crying out to her to stop. She listened once more, but her decision was made. She stepped off, falling into the darkness. But heaven had other plans, instead of death, she was hit with a coma, unconscious.

The boy who watched her jump cried his heart out, sitting nearby her bed and weeping solemnly. Even though they had only acquainted for a short period of time, he felt more closer to her than most others. He held her cold hand, hoping that she could hear him one last time.

After almost a month had passed, the girl still hadn't woken up from her deathly sleep. The doctors told them that there was no helping her now, she probably passed.

No, that can't be, she can't be dead, the blonde boy panicked. Why did life had to end this way?

He held the girl's hand and whispered a song, one which filled the air with beautiful notes, carefully strung out with key. The room grew quiet as he held his breath, pausing for a moment, then continued, lightfully striking each and every note.

The blonde female stirred as her ocean-blue eyes fluttered open, sitting up in the white-sheeted bed, and noticing the blonde-haired boy beside her gasp in shock.

"Y-you're alive?"

She smiled, her eyes sparkling in the evening lights. The boy hugged her tightly, telling himself to never let go. Her response?

"I love you too."