An Evening in the Park | Elizabeth x Kim-ly

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by xSilentLily, thank you for requesting! Hope you enjoy!

Sorry, I'm mostly going out for the day, so this might be a bit late to publish, sorry about that, hopefully this gets out though-

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[ELIZABETH]

I walk all the way over to my friend Kim's house. I wanted to say a hello before I went to work that morning. I rung the doorbell and Seungho answered. He looked a bit on the worried side about something.

"Is something the matter?" I asked, and he slowly nodded.

"Well, I don't know how to explain it, but...," his voice drifted. "Maybe you should see for yourself."

Confused, I followed his into the house. Kim-ly was lying on the couch with one foot up the armrest, unlike usual. She was very attentive to posture and sometimes scolded us for improper sitting. She looked sulkingly at me and Seungho.

"Why are you here?" she asked, turning her attention back to her feet.

"I just came to say good morning like I usually do...," I start, but she cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," she responded, looking elsewhere. It made me slightly uncomfortable hearing her speak like this. Never in my entire life had I heard her speak this way, only when she's really upset with something.

I decided to ask, "Is there something wrong, Kim?" I wanted to get involved and help her in any way I could.

"It's nothing," she coldly said, and I stepped back a bit in slight shock.

"Well, okay, if you say so," I said, walking away. I left for work, but for much of the time, I kept thinking about Kim. Could I do something to help her? Maybe something bad happened to her, yeah, that's probably it. I decided to spend the rest of the day together with her, just me and her.

I got home from work a bit early, and headed straight for Kim-ly's house. I brought a bag with me full of small supplies for the day. I asked Seungho if I could borrow her, and he agreed.

Kim-ly followed me slowly, which kinda wore down my patience. I ignore her sulking and brought her to the local park. I laid down a widespread cloth as a picnic blanket. I had her lie down on it, and she did so without hesitation.

She raised an eyebrow as I gave her a small bouquet of flowers I picked fresh from my own garden. I could hear her "thanks" in a small voice, and her face change from a frown to a blank expression. It was working!

The, I heard her ask timidly, "Why are you doing this?"

I cheerfully respond, "Friends help friends in need. People taught me that, and you're a good friend to me. I just don't want to see you unhappy, I want the opposite..."

I turn to hear her crying softly after I finished speaking. I pulled her into a small, comforting hug, wiping the tears that flowed down the side of her face. "...It's okay, let it all out..." I cooed, stroking her raven-hair.

I waited for her to finish at her own pace, then continued to cuddle her in the evening breeze. Although it got a little chilly, she looked much happier afterwards, which I felt glad for. I smile to myself as I thought, how did I end up with a friend like Kim? She's just too cute and adorable.