"Eh Tuna breath," he said I scoffed and moved back.

"Wow your cruel Min," I said he chuckled and gave me the water bottle I drank it.

"I'm sorry but that not sexy," he said while laughing softly.

I close the water bottle and pushed him down softly on the grass he yelped I hovered over him.

"Why do I always find myself in this situations," he announced looking into my eyes I laughed.

I leaned down and kissed him passionately he hummed and put his hands in my hair tugging softly we both get lost in the kiss he runs his hands from my hair to my neck pulling us closer. I bite his bottom lip and I stick my tongue in his mouth exploring his warm hot mouth and bask how sweet he taste I pull away to flip us over so he is on top straddling me and connected our lips again. I stick my hand up his sweater running my hand up and down his soft skin the kiss gets heated that he subconsciously grinds down on me causing me to groan soon the bell rings causing him to pull away rapidly and sit up straddling me.

"J-Jimin we gotta get to class," he said breathless lips swollen.

"No baby let's stay continue this," I whispered and pulled him back so our chest touch and attack his neck he connected our lips again I smile in the kiss and try to get the kiss heated again but he pulled away again and stood up and I'm still on the ground looking up at him.

"Come on lover boy we have math," he said fixing himself and packed his things I huffed and stood up as well.

"Again your so cruel," I said he smiled and rubbed our noses together.

"I'm sorry but I love you," he said cutely I rolled my eyes and held his hand we walk to class.

"I love you too," I said once we got into the hallway he smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I know" he whispered and ran ahead into the classroom.

"Freaking brat" I huffed and walked into class I see him already in his seat writing in his notebook.

I sit at my desk next to him he doesn't look my way I roll my eyes I hear him giggle so I lean back the bell rings the teacher comes in and start spitting nonsense. I look over at him he is taking notes and nibbles on his pen I huff and pull out my phone to text him he looks at me finally and takes out his phone.

jimin:
stop chewing on the pen I'm getting jealous I don't wanna see your lips wrapped around something that isn't me

kitten:
stop we are in class

jimin:
idc I miss you

kitten:
I'm literally right next to you
but fr stop were gonna get in trouble

jimin:
ur so cute and innocent
wanna make out?

kitten:
I will fight you

jimin:
oh, kinky clothes on or off?

kitten:
that block button looking so nice right now

jimin:
don't you dare

kitten:
pay attention bye now

jimin:
I'll stop if you give me a kiss

kitten:
??
how the heck am I supposed to do that??

jimin:
we're in the back of the class lean over and kiss me
don't be a wimp

kitten:
wtf no

jimin:
if you don't I will stand up and yell " I love min yoongi"

kitten:
u won't
I don't believe you
why you standing up??
sit down!!
OKAY OKAY
DAMN
big baby

he then leans over and pecked my lips I grab his collar and make the kiss last a little longer but he then smacked my arm I let go.

He glared at me and went back to his notes putting his phone in his pocket I smirked and leaned back closing my eyes.

He's cute

———————————————————————————

This was a filler

also, I purchased the season greetings I'm excited

and in other news...

MULLET YOONGI