Yoongi

He looks at me his eyes widen I look him up and down he is in pajamas and he looks super cute like a cute small blueberry he then just stares at me his mouth parted.

"Y-Your hair," He said I then realized he was looking at my hair the whole time.

"Oh yeah do you like it?" I said and smiled at him he turned tomato face and tripped over his own feet falling to the ground.

"Yoongi!" I said and shoot up and went to him he was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.

"Yoongi are you okay?" I said he looked at me scanning my whole face he then moves his hand to cup my face I freeze at his touch this is the first time he touched me skin to skin.

"You look beautiful," he said I freeze blush on my face he sat up.

"M-Maybe you hit your head too hard there let's move to the couch I'll get ice," I said and I moved him to the couch I then got up and went to get ice I came back he was fiddling with his sleeve.

I sat next to him close enough to put the ice pack on his head he just looked at me.

"Jimin?" He said

"Yeah?" I said making sure I wasn't applying to much pressure.

"I'm sorry," he said I looked at him confused.

"What? Why are you sorry Kitten?" I said he then grab the hand that was holding the ice pack moving the ice pack to the side and intertwined our finger I'm shocked my heart beating against my ribcage I try to pull away put he holds tight.

"I hurt you and I didn't mean too so I'm sorry about that," he said with a frown on his face.

"Oh Kitten I'm fine I understand you don't feel the same way about me it's okay I'll move on," I said he shook his head.

"I don't want you to move on" he confessed

I raise my eyebrows at him confused at his words thinking he just stringing me along.