Chapter 119

The Muse was surrounded the moment she got out of the car. Mobbed would be more accurate, she thought. Her husbands were pushing everyone out of the way as they made their way with her toward the dorm.

"Guys! Seriously? I'm ok." she chuckled at them, trying her hardest not to get annoyed at their over attentiveness. She knew they were nervous, and was trying her hardest not to make it any worse on them than it was.

She was terribly uncomfortable, and just wanted a hot shower to wash away the day of travel, so she waddled off to do just that and left her worried husbands to their own devices. They could feel her, and knew that she needed a few moments to herself, despite their worry.

Also, despite the midwife's thoughts on it, they went ahead and readied the bedroom she was supposed to give birth in, leaving their own luggage out in the living room to be dealt with later.

The Muse stood in the shower with her back to the spray, letting the hot water relax her muscles as she looked down at her belly. She sighed. As much as she wasn't looking forward to the actual birthing process, she was definitely excited at the prospect of seeing her feet again soon.

"You ready for this, Petal?" she said out loud to the belly, "Feels like you're going to get to come out and get all of those hugs and kisses we have been saving up for you very soon now."

She breathed through another contraction and rubbed the belly, as it had been rubbed so often in the last five months. Tae had not let any opportunity to get his hands on that belly pass him by. The Muse occasionally wondered if he even knew he was doing it.

Remembering the first time they had been intimate after they'd reconnected, she smiled. She had promised to stay with him that first night back from their trip to New Zealand. As they got ready for bed, Taehyung had announced there were no clothes allowed, and stripped down before jumping on top of his covers. He had a huge smile on his face as he lay on his side, head propped up on his hand, encouraging his wife to disrobe and join him.

Just looking at him and how he was watching her had tingles spreading across her body. His erection was proudly standing away from his body, obviously waiting for her attention. She'd forgotten how big he was, but her body didn't mind one bit. The muscle memory of having him inside of her had her pussy softening and what felt like a dam of juices being released to ready herself for him.

As his wife moved to climb onto the bed, Tae bounced onto his back with a giggle and reached over to encourage her to sit on top of him. The Muse straddled him, rubbing her outer lips up and down on his cock, gasping a little as her clit took the stimulation of being rubbed up and down that thick stalk. Tae slid his hands to her sides, but his big hands ended up mostly holding her belly as he encouraged her to lift up enough to take him inside.

He was emotional as he watched his wife ride him, careful to make sure he had a good view of his dick disappearing inside of her with each of her downward strokes. Instinctively she reached out to connect with him, as she had every other time they had been intimate. Tae had to fight tears as he finally felt her. Inside and out. He felt their soul connection. He felt the tight wetness of her around his cock. He felt her body with his hands and mouth. His eyes feasted on every inch of her beautiful body. He felt like he'd finally come home, and he was never going to leave this place again.

Even after they had gone several rounds, Taehyung couldn't take his hands off of her. They lay wrapped around each other, basking in the afterglow of their reconnection, touching each other's faces, tracing lips and noses, sweet kisses being shared between sweet words of love and devotion. And so far, he had kept his word. Tae had never wavered. He happily stayed by his wife's side, helping plan for their future together, and future as a family.

His family was thrilled to finally meet The Muse, and even more excited to meet the belly where their Petal rested. Tae was excited to see what Tannie would make of Petal. The fluffy pup was spoiled, and got most of the attention when he was around, but immediately understood his role as Soldier for The Queen and the little Princess. The Muse sat on the floor and let Tannie sniff around a bit, not being pushy or even petting him. She wanted him to make up his own mind.

He stood in front of her criss crossed legs, head leaning from one side to the other as he tried to figure out what he was smelling and feeling. It only took a couple of minutes before he was leaning in and sniffing at the front of the belly. He licked it a couple of times before settling down in The Muses' lap, attention still completely on the little person he could smell but couldn't see.

Petal was wide awake and fully aware that she had a new friend to play with. The Muse had felt the tiny movements of excitement when Tannie had barked at their arrival, and could feel her happiness with the prospect of playing with him. It didn't take long before Tannie jumped away with a yip, only to turn to growl and bark at the offending belly. Tae's parents had started to correct the pomeranian, but had their phones out to catch the action on video once Tae explained what was going on. In the end, Tannie was growling and nuzzling his face all over the belly at the same time, barking between licks.

Once again, the little princess had won over another fuzzy soldier that would be one of her best friends and protectors once she finally arrived in the outside world.

Tae's family was so amazing. They, too, didn't care who Petal's father was. They were just thrilled to have a baby coming to the family. His parents had even started calling each other Halmeoni and Halabeoji (grandma and grandpa) by the end of their visit. More plans were made to see them again, and The Muse was feeling much more connected to more than just her seven warriors when they left.

Another hard contraction brought The Muse back to the present. After breathing through that one, she got out of the shower. Although the hot water had felt fabulous on her back. She might need to remember that for when she was really in labor. She decided to simply wear one of Tae's huge button up shirts and nothing else. Even the thought of anything remotely snug made her cringe.

She waddled back out to the living area, on the hunt for a husband or warrior that could make her a snack before she tried for a nap. She knew where this day was headed, and knew she was going to need all the rest she could get.