Chapter 85

Mickey was insistent on coming along for nap time, snuggling up against the belly where his new friend was.

"Looks like I'm going to be the big spoon this afternoon." chuckled Hobi as he crawled in behind The Muse. He had put on a movie, thinking he wouldn't fall asleep and would need something to entertain him.

When she woke up, The Muse found herself turned around with her head on the sleeping man's chest, just enough room between the two of them for Mickey to have burrowed back in next to the belly. Hobi stirred a little when she got up to use the bathroom, and was wide awake when she got back, giving Mickey the belly rubs the pup was demanding.

"Thank you for everything today." She was trying hard not to get overly emotional saying it as she sat down on the bed, "I can't tell you how much it meant to me. Just doing something as simple as shopping and grabbing a coffee was really special."

Smiling, Hobi reached up and pulled The Muse down for a hug, kissing the top of her head as she settled back down next to him and watched Mickey climb over him to get back to his new favorite spot.

"What are we going to do with you, you crazy pup!" laughed Hoseok as he reached his hand over his body to scratch behind the dog's ears. "Are you hungry, Yeppeun? I'm starving. I'll order us something. We are going to my parents tomorrow for dinner. They are excited to meet you."

She had to smile at that. She hadn't met any of her Warrior's families yet. Jinnie had planned on taking her to meet his parents, but the plan had fallen through at the last minute.

"Mickey has an entire wardrobe in the closet, if you want to take a look. I have a couple of matching outfits."

She jerked her head up, incredulous that her Warrior would do something like that,

"Are you serious?"

"Oh yes, " Hobi chuckled, "Go look. I think he would love to match his favorite person ever today"

"I'm not his favorite. Petal is. But I am so going to play in your closet! Maybe I'll find something comfy to wear tonight."

   She popped up off the bed and wandered to the large walk-in closet. This room was double the size of his bedroom, and filled to the brim of clothes, shoes and accessories. And not all of them were just for him! Mickey had his own little section with sweaters, outfits, collars and leashes to go with whatever mood his owner was in that day.

    Looking around she noticed a couple of things that could match, so she stripped off the dress she was wearing and had her own little fashion show for herself in the closet. Well. Mickey was there, too, of course.

"What do you think?" she asked him as she tried on a button up shirt that had the same pattern as one of his sweaters, "will this work? Here," she knelt down and put the little sweater on for him, then picked him up and went to the mirror to see how the ensemble came together.

    The Muse couldn't help but giggle, and wished she had her own phone so she could take pictures at times like that. She was having fun, so she decided to try out a couple of the other matching outfits she saw with Mickey, who was happy to join in on the fun with her.

She took off his outfit and put it back up on the hanger, then took the one she was wearing off and hung it back up.

    She was standing there in just her panties, talking to Mickey and deciding which outfit to try next when Hoseok popped his head in to tell her he had ordered the food. He stopped dead in his tracks, mouth open and staring at his mostly naked Queen. She was beautiful with her full breasts and rounded little tummy. She thought she was getting fat, but he thought the tummy was adorable. He also swore she was glowing, but that could have been the lighting in the closet.

"What do you think, Mickey?" she asked as she sifted through the rack of clothes, "Should we go super colorful? Or maybe stick with neutral colors for the day?"

She felt Hobi's hands slide around her, and his body press against her back as she finished the sentence. His intentions clear as his hands came up to cup her breasts and strum his thumbs across her nipples. 

    The Muse gasped at the sudden sensation and reached her arms back to thread her fingers through his hair as she arched to push her breasts into his hands. Hoseok leaned in to run his lips, sucking and nipping, along the column of her neck.

   Mickey yawned and left to get a snack from his food dish. Hobi took advantage of that and closed the door to the closet so the pup couldn't come back and interrupt his plan. It wasn't much of a plan. It mostly consisted of making his Queen scream his name, one way or another.

    He took her to the floor, trying to keep his wits about him enough to be gentle with her as he knelt between her legs. After pulling off her panties and tossing them somewhere behind him, he quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down just enough to pull his cock out. He leaned down and kissed The Muse as he guided himself inside her.

    Careful not to put any weight on her belly, Hobi sat back up on his knees, grabbed her legs and used them for leverage as he began thrusting hard and fast. Her moans and growls music to his ears.

    It wasn't long before he felt it. Their climax was there. Her walls pulsed hard, pulling his release straight from the back of his skull, and she threw her head back and yelled "Ugh, Hobi FUCK!" just as Mickey appeared, dropping her discarded panties on her face as she was mid-orgasm. Then he sat back like the good boy he was, with what looked like a giant grin on his face as The Muse pulled the garment away with a laugh.

    She reached over and gave the pup a scratch behind the ear as Hobi tried to keep himself upright. Glancing over his shoulder at the door, he saw it was open just enough for Mickey to get through. Apparently it hadn't latched when he closed it. He wanted to scold the little rascal for interrupting, but that smile and the proud look on Mickey's face was too cute, and in the end Hobi gave him a special treat and extra belly rubs for being the goodest boy.

    After all, his timing definitely could have been worse.