Chapter 24

**ADULT CONTENT**

The Muse was to stay with Jungkook that night. She thought it would be interesting since he was still so shy with her. She was surprised when he took her down to the hotel gym. She figured he would be so exhausted after that performance, but he was all out ready for a good workout. She had changed into the leggings and sports bra top Jin had bought her, thinking she could use some sort of movement in her world today. They worked out quietly with his bluetooth speaker playing in the background. She hopped on the treadmill, and somehow let her mind go. It felt great. Her whole mind went blank, and she just ran. She ran until Jungkook asked if she was almost done. She was surprised to see how long she had gone. She'd never enjoyed running before. But that felt great!.

They went back to the room and got cleaned up. He went first, as he was way more sweaty and stinky from his day than she was, promising not to take an hour long shower. He ordered her some food before heading in, and it got there a lot faster than she expected. She was just finishing up her salmon dinner when he came out. They put the dishes out in the hall, she grabbed her backpack and headed for a shower, herself.

Jungkook's eye bugged out of his head when he saw her come out of the bathroom in her sleepwear. She was far too sexy, and she was in his room. He had to sleep in the same bed as her! He was supposed to cuddle with her! He was panicking now. She was blissfully unaware.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something before we fall asleep?" She asked. "I could go either way. I am pretty tired."

He made some non-committal noises. In the end, they turned off the lights and turned on some movie so he could try to distract himself. She didn't force herself on him. She knew he was uncomfortable. So she stayed over on her side of the bed. It wasn't long before they both were fast asleep.

As it has been when sleeping with each of her warriors, The Muse had rolled closer to Jungkook as the night wore on. Eventually ending up with her head on his shoulder, arm over his chest. Sleeping deeply and comfortably.

    Jungkook adjusted a little, turning his head toward her. He woke up enough to open his eyes, and saw that his face was only centimeters away from hers. Unmoving, He watched her sleep for a few moments. Almost without thought, almost as if someone or something else was controlling him, he moved the tiniest bit, connecting his lips to hers. It only took a moment for her to respond. Her lips automatically kissing him back. Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He paused the kiss, looking into her eyes. Passion making himself known in that look. His hand moving into her hair before their lips met again. 

   Open mouth kisses getting harder and more insistent. Jungkook's hand, untangling from her hair, moved, slowly running down her neck as the kisses deepened. That large hand feeling so hot against her skin. His long fingers moving under the strap of her tank top, pushing it over her shoulder. His lips, hesitant to leave hers, but needing to taste more of her, moved down her jaw, kissing, nipping and biting his way down to the swell of her breast. Moaning, lost in the feeling of his body on hers, The Muse ran her hands all over his back, shoulders, arms. The taught muscles flexing with every move he made as his chin pushed down the material of her tank top. Finally losing patience with the thin material, Jungkook sat back on his knees and pulled the shirt over her head. Revealing those large, beautiful breasts to him. He'd been dreaming, fantasizing about seeing her naked from the day they met. Breasts heaving with her excited breaths, Jungkook slid his hands over them. Running his fingers over her hard pink nipples. Patience was never his strong suit, and now that he had his wife underneath him, He wasn't in the mood to wait.

Leaning down to suck hard on the sensitive tips, he heard her moan, and he nearly lost himself. Switching between one and the other. Driving himself just as crazy as he was driving her. His cock was so hard it practically ached. He repositioned his hips as his lips found hers again, grinding his cock over her clothed pussy. She moaned and jerked as he hit just the right spot. Stopping to stare into her eyes and try to gain some composure, Jungkook spoke even as he moved. "I need to see you. I need to feel you, Yeppeun." Sitting back on his knees, he grabbed her boy shorts, pulled them off and spread her legs. Staring at the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. His woman, His wife, spread out in front of him. Wet and wanting. Her center glistened and dripped with need. "Please, Jungkook. Please. I.. I need you. Please" she panted. Sitting up, she wrapped one hand around the nape of his neck, pulling his lips to hers, as the other hand slid from his chest, down his abs, and into his pajama pants, wrapping her fingers around the large, hard cock waiting for her. He moaned as she ran her hand up and down the length a couple of times, stopping long enough to push his pants down just below the swell of his ass. She grabbed that hard cock and pulled it toward her, needing him inside her. He offered no resistance as she positioned him at her soaked pussy. Slowly, he pushed the head inside. All of her breath leaving her as he stretched her opening. He stopped for a moment. Trying to savor the hot, wet, tight feeling of her. Eyes closed, mouth open, breaths heaving. His eyes flew open when he felt her hands sliding down his back, and grabbed his ass to pull him deeper inside. Opening his eyes, he looked deep inside her's, both of them realizing what he had just done. She had been innocent in this body. Passion roared inside his head. He had claimed what was His. He could see his Queen. His Wife. He could feel her body beneath him as he moved inside her. Every moan, every quivering breath drove him to thrust harder and harder. Thoughts of trying to calm himself a distant memory as he sat up on his knees, grabbed her waist and pounded into her. Her moans turned to screams of ultimate pleasure. His name, a chant on her lips, driving even harder and deeper.

Slowing to prolong their first time together (in this lifetime, anyway), Jungkook slid his arms under her knees, and placed his hands by her shoulders, giving himself the deepest angle he could find, he pushed in nice and slow and as deep as he could get. Stopping to hold himself

with his hips pressing into hers as hard as he dared, cock as deep as he could get it, she started to shake. Eyes rolling in the back of her head, nothing but moans babble able to come out of her mouth. He smiled at that. Damn, she was beautiful lost in passion.

He pulled out nearly all the way and slammed back in. She screamed, warning pulses of her orgasm telling him he's on the right track. He slammed back in again and again until he heard her moan out, "Ugh FUCK". Grabbing her head, he forced her to look him in the eyes as he came with her.

Jungkook had NEVER cum like that before. It felt like an out of body experience with his eyes glued to his Queen's. Letting her legs back down where they flopped to the side. Chuckling, he gave her one more deep kiss before scooting down to lay on top of her, head on her chest, listening to her heart beat starting to calm. Eye's closed, humming to himself in satisfaction, he heard a little voice in his head. "Jungkook? Can you hear this?". Startled, his eyes popped open and he looked up at her. "Why did I just hear you in my head?". "I guess they weren't lying then." She sighed. "Apparently, the first time I am intimate with one of my Warriors, our souls truly reconnect. We can now find one another when we need to. We can feel what the other is feeling. And we can communicate like that if we want to. Or, at least that's what Min-Ho said. Honestly, most of what he tells me sounds so outlandish that I have a hard time believing it". Taking a deep breath, she says "Funny I still think that way after everything I've experienced". He was listening to her. Really, he was. He understood that this was a life changing moment. But all he could truly think was that he needed more of her.  Scooting up, he pressed his lips to hers and said, "Again."