Chapter 46

Yoongi was still unhappy with The Muse throughout the morning's interviews and the afternoon rehearsal. She knew he needed time, and was trying her hardest to give him that.

    The stylist team was hard at work on last minute fixes and changes. Her Husbands and Warriors were all distracted, which left The Muse to her own devices, as much as she could be, anyway. The walls in this room were also concrete blocks that had been painted white. She could see why they hung black floor to ceiling drapes around it to give a bit of depth and style as well as privacy.

The area The Muse was left in was in the same room, just behind a couple of curtains. For all intents and purposes, she was actually by herself. Unfortunately, she had finished her coloring book and had nothing else to do, so she was bored out of her mind as she listened to the hustle and bustle happening on the other side of the curtains. She stared at the wall, imagining all of the designs she could see in the grain of the concrete blocks. She even started tracing some of the lines with her fingers.

    As she yawned and stretched, she looked around and saw a pile of a variety of colors of sharpie markers laying on a table. She froze, listening to see if anyone was coming for them.

Not hearing anything, she grabbed a black marker and went to work on the wall, drawing out what she saw in the concrete grain. The design got bigger and more intricate the longer she was left alone in her curtained area. Adding hints of color here and there, she was proud of her creation. It looked really cool! She wished she had a camera.

   After running out of empty wall space she could reach, she found a fold out chair and was working on the upper portion of her design when Sejin came by. He glanced up and froze, phone in hand and mouth wide open at the sight in front of him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, trying to keep his temper in check.

The Muse turned to him and smiled, "I saw this design in the concrete. Doesn't it look awesome!"

Sejin took a deep, calming breath and yelled "Kim Namjoon!"

The Muse was chuckling at him as she turned to get back to her task. She could envision what it was going to look like, and was focused on getting it done before they had to leave for the day.

Namjoon came through the curtain, "Yes hyung? What's up?" Sejin just pursed his lips and pointed his finger in her direction. Joon turned and took a moment to take in the art she was creating on the wall.

"That's beautiful, Yeppeun." The Muse turned to Namjoon and smiled big. She was proud of her creation, and it made her so happy that her Warrior appreciated it. If she was a cat, she would purr.

"But, do you think that's the right place for your art?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"What do you mean?" she asked, turning back to her art.

"Well," Joon took a few steps toward her, "The wall in a stadium dressing room doesn't seem like a good place for a piece of your art, Yeppeun. We can't take it with us. In fact they will probably charge us a lot of money to have it painted over."

"OH! Is that what Sejin is all mad about?" She asked with a large smile still on her face.

After taking a quick picture of her creation with his phone, Namjoon chuckled and grabbed her around the waist to pick her up and put her down on the floor. Kissing the tip of her nose he said "Let's go get some food, silly girl." He took her hand and led her past the fuming Sejin to the catering room where her other Warriors were already finished with their styling team, filling their plates with what was being offered today.

"Ah, Yeppeun!" Seokjin said in welcome as he waved her over to him "Are you hungry? Come show me what you want and I'll fill your plate for you."

The Muse had a heaping plate full of fried chicken, rice and vegetables when she got to the table. Seokjin sat her in between himself and Hoseok, and handed her a pair of chopsticks.

Glaring at him she politely asked, "May I have a fork, please?"

"You need to learn, Yeppeun. Just try."

The Muse glared at Jinnie as he tapped his finger next to her plate like a father would to his child.

She stared right at him as she picked up a piece of chicken with her bare hands and took a bite.

"Yah!" he exclaimed, throwing a couple of little packets of moist towelettes at her, "You didn't even wash your hands! That's dirty! Eat it with the chopsticks like a human being!"

"This is how I eat fried chicken." she said before taking another large bite, ignoring the packets by her plate. Yes, she was being bratty on purpose. But she was really bad at eating large things like that with the chopsticks. She was terrible at rice, too, but she was only dealing with one problem at a time right now.

"Wow." said Namjoon from across the table, "You are in a mood today. Is this leftover Dragon from yesterday?"

That made The Muse stop. She hadn't thought about it like that. "What makes you say that?" she asked as she took another large bite of chicken.

"You drew all over the wall in the other room," Both Hoseok and Seokjin perked up at that,

"And now you're being a little bratty about the chopsticks."

"She drew on the wall?" asked Hoseok with his hand covering his mouth.

Joon pulled out his phone to show them her work. She was very proud of it.

"Sejin hyung is pretty angry." he told them.

"He'll get over it." she said nonchalantly as she tried picking up some carrots with the chopsticks. Patience, she told herself. Just have to do it slow until you're good at it.

The rice was a disaster. In the end, she just got mad and shoved the plate away claiming to be full.

Seokjin was ready to argue with her about it, but Namjoon just shook his head and laughed.

"Ok bratty girl. Clean up your hands. It's time to get you back to the hotel. I think you are about done for the day." He stood and took her plate as she wiped her hands with the moist towelette.

The Muse leaned over toward Seokjin and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for the food."

She leaned toward Hoseok to do the same, but he turned and her kiss landed straight on his lips. She giggled as she got up to join Joon and head back to the hotel.