Chapter 56

The Muse inhaled a shocked breath at being so full so quickly. She was soaking wet from what he had been doing to her, she wouldn't have been surprised if there was a puddle on the floor when they were done. She leaned her shoulders back against the wall and let Hoseok control her bottom half. His hands were gripping her ass, controlling how fast and hard he filled her.

It was ecstasy to be so full of him.

    The Muse was sure she would have had bruises if his touch wasn't healing her as fast as he could make them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hoseok was surging upward as fast and hard as he was bringing her downward. Wet sex was the only way to describe the loudest sounds echoing through the hotel room.

Her quiet gasps and moans mixed with his grunts and groans as well as the slapping sounds of their bodies coming together to create a sound effect Hoseok wished he was recording. It would make beautiful music. He'd have to ask her about that idea sometime.

    The look in her eye and the feeling tingling in the base of his spine told him that this was not going to last long. Hoseok looked at her body, Head and shoulders leaning against the wall, hands over her head pushing against it as she tried to keep herself steady, those beautiful tits bouncing in time with his thrusts. And the look on her face... Shit! The lust and emotion and need all wrapped into one as she bit her lip and stared at him was almost enough to unman him right then and there.

    Deciding he was not quite ready for that yet, Hoseok pulled her up and off of his cock, causing her to whine, "No no no noooo! Hobi! I'm almost there! Please!"

Smiling that big heart-shaped smile, he slapped her bottom and told her to stand up, "Don't worry, Yeppeun. I'm not going to leave you hanging. Legs shaking, The Muse had to use the wall to steady herself as he stood, that hard stalk of manhood standing tall and proud itself, shining with a thick layer of her juices in the lamplight. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her away from the wall, "I am not close to being done with you yet."

She was confused, but up for anything as he brought her into the bathroom. She figured he wanted to finish in the shower or bathtub, and was thoroughly surprised when he spun her around in front of the sink and lifted one of her legs so her foot was on the counter, "I want you to watch, Yeppeun. I want to watch you watch yourself as I make you cum."

   She felt Hoseok's cock at her entrance and moaned loud and long as he slid back in, only to still, holding himself deep inside of her.

"Who is inside you right now, My Queen?" he growled at her.

"You." she said breathlessly, needing him to move.

He tightened his hold on her hips and asked again, "Who is inside you right now, My Queen?"

"You are, Hobi please," she whined, trying to move her hips back to create the friction she needed.

Hoseok took one hand and slapped the side of her ass hard enough for it to echo in the tile room. "Who!"

"Hobi! My Hobi. Watcher, Watcher is inside me. Please." The Muse was still trying to push back on him, despite of, or because of, the hard slap.

His hand came down in three successive slaps, making her ass sting for a moment. She cried out and he followed it with a deep growl and a hard thrust before he nearly yelled, "WHO?"

'Hoseok!" she finally answered, "Jung Fucking Hoseok! Oh God!"

That's what he wanted to hear. Hoseok wrapped one of his hands in her hair and pulled her head back so her eyes met his in the mirror, "Watch." he said before letting go of her hair so he could securely hold her hips. Eyes glued to his Queen's, Hoseok pulled all the way out and slammed back in, her pussy was so wet there was no resistance. From that point on, his goal was hard and fast as he watched her face transform from need into sheer ecstasy. Her eyes were watering and her cries were getting louder as he fucked her with everything he had.

"Who is gonna make you cum?? WHO?" he barked as he felt the need to finish start to grow again.

"Jung Fucking Hoseok!" she answered, repeating it over and over again like a mantra as she held onto the edges of the sink in front of her. She felt the lightning tingle start in her spine and knew they were about to cum. "Ugh FUCK", she yelled as her pussy clamped down on his cock. Hoseok slammed as deep as he could go and filled her as he leaned down and lightly bit at her shoulder. She had to giggle at that.

"Trying to go all alpha on me, Hobi?" He growled and bit a little harder. Kissing the mark he made, he was sad to see it disappear as fast as he had made it.

"Stay still. I will clean you." He pulled out and held his palm to the center of her back as he reached across the counter for a fresh wash cloth. Reaching around her to turn on the tap, he kissed her neck and cheek, relishing the "mmmmmmm" sound he could feel in her throat.

Once he had The Muse all clean, he brought her back to the bed. She stretched like a cat, completely content and happy with her surroundings. Smiling at the fact that he could feel her contentment inside himself, and the knowledge that he had reconnected with his Queen, he turned off the lights and climbed in with her, pulling her close and kissing her soundly.

   It was different to end the night with deep kisses and an all out make out session, but The Muse loved every second of it. She had reconnected with her Watcher, and they were happy being wrapped around each other, together again..