Chapter 78

The Muse stood staring at the wall behind where Min-Ho had been, emotions overwhelming her. . So much had happened in that one day. She really wasn't sure where to start so she could process everything. Hoseok wrapped his arm around her middle and gently pulled her back to him, understanding that she needed touch now more than ever. Her body may not be broken, but she felt like her mind and heart were.

"Come sit with us, Yeppeun." He said as he pulled her back to the couch so she could curl up in his lap, "We will take care of you."

Jinnie sat next to them and rubbed circles on her back, "Do you need anything, Yeppeun? Are you hungry?"

She didn't want to think about food just then. She was sure it was late enough they could just go to bed,

"I'm not hungry. Can we just go to bed? Please? I want to close my eyes and pretend today never happened." She mumbled the last sentence into Hobi's neck as she nuzzled in to hide from the world.

In the end, Seokjin relented. The Muse hadn't thought to grab her backpack when they left the dorm, so he gave her a pair of his RJ pajamas to wear, "In fact, keep them. Those are yours. Your first pair of pajamas." He gave her a sweet little smile, "I know they're a little big, but I guess you'll be needing bigger clothes here soon, won't you?"

    After slipping into her new RJ pajamas, Jinnie tucked her into the bed with a stuffed RJ and kissed her on the forehead, "I'll be back as soon as Namjoon and Hoseok have left."

He made sure to leave the door ajar when he left, knowing she needed some time to herself just as much as he needed time to talk to the others.

    The tears began again as soon as she was alone. She held onto RJ as if he were a life line and sobbed. She cried for the familiar life she used to have. She cried thinking about her son, and if he was ok. She cried for the little life she had growing inside of her now. She cried at being rejected by all four of her husbands and knowing that all of the ridiculous restrictions she had on her and them were caused by her actions in the past. She cried knowing that all of her secrets were out there, and now they knew how to control her.

    It took a while to cry it all out and, after washing her face, she was finally able to fall asleep.

   In the living room, Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok sat in silence for a few minutes, processing everything that had happened in the last couple of hours as they listened to their Queen cry, each man understanding that she needed this time alone to let it all out, no matter how badly they each wanted to hold her and fix it. 

   It was Namjoon that broke the silence. He ran his hands through his hair and blew out a breath, "What are we going to do with all of this? What the hell are those guys thinking?" his frustration barely restrained at the situation.

     Seokjin stood and collected a bottle of whiskey and three glasses from the kitchen. Since he hadn't known he'd be staying in his apartment he hadn't had it stocked for anything, and this was all he had on hand. He poured them each a liberal amount and downed his first shot before refilling and sitting back on the couch,

"I think this may have something to do with the managers. They've been calling Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyungie and Jungkookie in for meetings every day since their phones were hacked."

    Hoseok nodded slowly as he watched the amber liquid swirl around in his glass, "And the managers have been on us for weeks about letting Yeppeun be a distraction. But I don't think she has been, not really. She tries so hard to stay out of the way, for the most part."

Namjoon sighed as he rolled his head around trying to stretch out the tightness in his neck, "Even when she does act up, it's out of complete boredom. And it's never been in a way that's interrupted what we were doing. It feels like the managers are trying to control the wind'

Hoseok chuckled at that, "She is a force to be reckoned with."

"Can we get away with not telling the managers about the baby for a while?" Seokjin suggested, "Until we go on our hiatus, at least. If they are at the bottom of the others breaking up with Yeppeun tonight, I think it might be best to get through the concerts we have coming up first. Of course Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyungie and Jungkookie will have to have a say in that."

"Do you think they've opened the envelope yet?" asked Hoseok as he pulled his phone out to check to see if any of them had messaged, and frowned in disappointment when he saw there was nothing.

Namjoon agreed with Seokjin, "I do think we need to wait. This baby will be a major issue, and Yeppeun doesn't need the managers coming down on her for that." He sighed, "We are going to have to figure out doctors and such for her. Also, we should probably make a schedule for who she stays with. Hyung, do you mind if she stays here with you until we leave for Japan? That will keep her out of the dorm. I don't know much about pregnant women, but I'm sure that kind of stress is bad for them. I'll read up on it so we know what to expect."

The other two nodded in agreement,

"I'll try talking to them about why they've done this." said Hoseok hopefully, "Maybe we can fix it? I know they love her! They all look at her like she is their everything. I cannot understand why they would do this to her and to themselves."

The three of them were at a loss at the entire situation.

"You two do what you need to do." said Seokjin before drinking down the last of his whiskey, "I'll take care of Yeppeun."

"I think, between the three of us, we can handle this." Namjoon said. And then he looked at the other two with a small smile "Gentlemen. We are going to be uncles!"