Chapter 100

It was dark when they finally arrived at their lodgings for the night, and they were met in the parking lot by a couple of adorable little dogs. The Muse couldn't have been more relieved to finally be there. She needed touch in the worst way, as well as more food and some sleep.

    They were given a set amount of time to get washed up and changed before dinner. It was quietly agreed that she would sleep with Hobi in his little bunk that night. Well. Agreed upon by The Muse and her Warriors. Her husbands had differing opinions that were put to rest when she straight up told them she wasn't going to be sleeping with any of them on this trip. Their reactions were varied, ranging from petulant to sad, and as much as her body literally ached to be held by them, she wasn't ready.

    What she was ready for was for Joonie to pay up on the orgasms he owed her. They got their beds chosen and their luggage inside before heading into the showers.

"You're taking me with you." The Muse told Joonie, "If you recall, you owe me a few orgasms." He laughed out loud and pulled her in for a bear hug, kissing the top of her head,

"Yes, Your Highness."

She slapped at his chest and went to get her pajamas from her suitcase.

     Once it was their turn in the shower, Namjoon wasted no time stripping her naked and sitting her up on the counter by the sink. Grabbing a towel to soften the floor, Joon knelt down and gave her soft pussy a few soft licks to get her started before growling and letting his animal side out. He licked, sucked, nibbled and stroked until she came twice. She was Unable to keep her voice down on the last one as her body shook from the force of it, legs pulled up and hands fisted in his hair as "Joon Ah FUCK!" echoed around the tile room.

     After pulling her hands from his hair, Namjoon stood, face glistening wet as he smiled from ear to ear. He reached out and caressed her belly sweetly before pulling The Muse off of the counter and leading her into the shower. The water was already warm from the previous showers, and it felt heavenly washing over her. She'd been cold and in need of more touch for so long today that, between the warm water and the orgasms, she almost felt like she was floating.

    Joon pressed his body in behind her, lips coming down to her ear as his erection pressed between her legs, "Are you ready for me Yeppeun?"

He moved his hips, making his cock rub over her wet opening. She sucked in a breath and tilted her hips back in hopes he would ease the ache inside of her. He chuckled.

"Bend over, Yeppeun."

She did as she was told, bending as far as she could with that belly in the way and placing her hands on the wall for support. Namjoon backed up just enough to look down at the prize that awaited him. Grabbing the base of his cock, he rubbed the tip around and around the folds of her pussy, swollen and flowered open from the love and worship he'd already given it. Licking his lips, he savored the taste as he watched his cock sink into her.

    There it was. That burning feeling of being stretched and filled. That's what she needed. That was what she had been craving all day. Her body was already singing from that talented tongue of his, and now the tension and need was building again as his thick cock inched its way inside, parting the swollen flesh of her pussy so slow she thought she might scream.

     Slowly, he reminded himself. Savor it. The sound of her breath hitching, the look of her bent over in front of him, the scent of her juices on his upper lip, the flavor of her on his tongue, the feel of her tight and wet around his dick... She was literally a feast for his senses. Every single sense was involved with caring for his Queen's needs.

    He pulled out, smiling at how wet she was for him, before slamming in to the hilt, his pelvis pressed to her back side and she moaned his name. Grabbing her hips, he let loose, knowing she needed it even more than he did. His grunts and moans along with her gasps and groans were only just louder than the slapping sounds of sex as his hips sped up. Her inner walls started to flutter as the tingling in the base of his spine started to run up his back. They came, again a lot louder than intended, completely forgetting where they were as their completion rang around the bathroom.

    Pulling out, Namjoon pulled The Muse up to stand with him in the warm spray of the shower. He wrapped his arms around her as she leaned her head back against his shoulder. They stood like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's presence, before actually get to the job of washing up.

    Just outside the bathroom door, Taehyung waited for his turn to shower, listening to his wife and hyung, knowing exactly what they were doing. A few tears fell as he listened, knowing it should have been him in there making love to his wife. It should be him holding her when she needed touch. It should be him caring for her needs. If he hadn't listened to the managers and asked for them to be separate. If he hadn't listened to the managers and listened to himself, he wouldn't be in this situation right now. He would have his woman wrapped in his arms, and he would be happy.

     The misery threatened to choke him. He turned and went back to his room and looked at Hobi. Hobi had always been his comfort when things were wrong. And things were as wrong as they could be right then. He sat next to Hoseokie and let it out. He cried and told him what he heard and how he should be the one with her. He missed her. He and the other husbands had broken everything, and no one knew how to fix it.

     Hobi held Tae as the younger man cried. He knew the kind of pain Tae had to be feeling to cry like that and felt for him. But, he'd also seen the other side of the situation. The whole scenario was a mess, and he hoped that, by the time they left New Zealand, they'd be on their way to a more positive direction.