Chapter 28

**ADULT CONTENT**

Yoongi's breaking point came when The Muse reached for her water bottle. It was just out of her reach and she ended up knocking it to the floor in front of the bed. She got up on her knees, crawled to the end of the bed and leaned down to grab it. Those tiny boy shorts showing every little detail to him as he watched. After taking a drink, she backed up and laid in the same position she had been in like nothing had happened.

     In her mind, nothing odd had happened. She knocked over her water and then picked it up. That was it and that was all. She went back to watching the movie, with extra commentary from Jungkook in her head. Hulk had just smashed something, again, when she felt Yoongi's hand lay on her calf. His thumb drawing small circles where it lay. She tried so hard to act normal. The last thing she wanted to do was scare him off. She liked his touch. And this touch, as small as it was, was lighting her whole body on fire. His intentions were mixed, like he wasn't sure about the touch. Hoping to keep it light and comfortable so he wouldn't stop she said "Careful. I don't know all of my ticklish spots yet. I'd hate for you to find one. I would have to retaliate."

"Retaliate?" he asked. "Does that mean tickle me, too?"

"Yes." she said.

    That made him smile. Maybe he'd find one of those spots. He thought he would like her to try and tickle him. But then, he would just like her hands on him. They looked soft. He was jealous of Jungkook. It was an interesting kind of jealousy when he really looked at it. He wasn't jealous that Jungkook had been with her like that. No, he was jealous that Jungkook had been with her when he hadn't yet. Yoongi fully understood that he had to share her with the others. He understood his place as one of her husbands. He was just trying to work up the nerve with her. He'd always been shy with girls.

     His family approved of her already, even though they don't know anything about her other than she's his Queen and he was one of the Warriors. His mother thought that was fitting, and an honor. There was also pressure from her to make sure the Min name was connected to the Queen.

     Taking a deep breath and hoping for the best, he moved his hand up a little bit. Maybe if he teased her a little bit?

"Careful of the back of my knee, there, Warrior." she said. "That's a notoriously ticklish spot on people."

Yoongi let out a low laugh. She rolled to her side so she could look at him, a smile on her face. His smile got even bigger as he moved. Careful not to put any weight on her, he leveraged himself over her body and lowered his head, kissing her for the first time. Her hands came up to his face and her body rolled to her back. Slowly, cautiously, he lowered himself onto her. Looking for any sign of discomfort from her. But he found none. It seemed she was as ready for this kiss as he was. Relieved, Yoongi deepened the kiss, caressing her lower lip with his tongue. She moaned at that, her tongue peeking out to shyly tangle with his own. He had kissed before, but this was a whole new experience. He wanted his hands all over her, so he rolled them over so she was on top, naturally straddling him. One of his hands was immediately on her ass, the other touching her cheek. It was his turn to moan as she moved her hips, grinding down on his hard cock. He wasn't going to last long if she kept on doing that, so he changed his plan. Rolling her back over, he pulled his mouth away from hers, leaving her pouting and reaching for him.

"Patience Yeppeun. I don't want to rush anything with you. I want to savor every taste of you, every breath you take, every moan you make. I want to savor everything about you."

She was taken aback at his sweet words. She bit her lip and ran her fingers down his cheek, taking in every detail about his face and the emotion he was allowing himself to show her.

He kissed her again, lightly this time. "There is something I want to do, Yeppeun. Will you allow me to do it, I wonder?"

She loved how he spoke sometimes. She nodded at him, "I trust you , Yoongi. You aren't going to hurt me." she could feel his intentions. And his intention right now was all pleasure. No pain.

Looking into her eyes, he let his hands slide down to the hem of her tank top. "May I take this off, Yeppeun?". She nodded, sitting up a little to help discard the material. He was on his knees between her legs looking down at her exposed chest. He took a deep breath, trying to remain calm when everything inside of him wanted to ravish her. He traced his finger tips over her hard nipples over and over again, watching her reactions. He was surprised to find her to be so responsive and sensitive. She was almost shaking from that contact alone.

Yoongi was fascinated with her. He leaned down to taste her, slipping one nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue and teeth, reveling in her little gasps. He gave the other nipple the same treatment, deciding that he needed to hear what sounds she would make if he moved lower. He needed to taste her. Truly taste her. He leaned up to kiss her lips again with one hand moving down to caress her clothed core. Her whole body arched into it, and she kissed him even harder. One of her hands sliding down his arm to join with his as he stroked her pussy. God she was so hot and passionate. He let go of her lips and moved to take off her shorts. He had her fully naked now. He had yet to take off anything, but he couldn't think past what he saw before him. This was his wife. This woman was his. A part of him laid claim. Told him he needed to take her right then and there. He looked at her pussy, bare and open to him. Glistening and needy. It was beautiful.

     In a shockingly quick movement, he jumped off the side of the bed and pulled her legs over to him. He knelt down, held her thighs over his shoulder and attacked. That was the best way she could describe it. He ate at her pussy like he was starved and she was the only way he could live. She was writhing, moaning, panting. He sucked and licked and nibbled at her clit, making her jerk like she'd touched a live wire. His tongue was incredible. She had no idea how he was doing what he was doing to her, but she was not going to stop and ask. She laced one of her hands into the hair on the back of his head, and he growled fiercely at her, going even harder than before. She was calling his name like a mantra. He was worshipping her like she was His Queen, because she IS His Queen. And He was Ferocious.

     The moment the first pulse of her orgasm hit, Yoongi stood and tore off his clothes. He was inside her before the last pulses had their chance to hit. He smashed his lips to hers and started thrusting hard. She was lost to him. She was being conquered by him. And she wanted it just as badly as he did. Tongues clashing, hips smashing, they went on and on. She  was surprised that Yoongi was not a quiet lover, and she loved every growl, grown and moan she could coax out of him. She couldn't do much more than hold on for dear life, her hands firmly grasping his ass, pulling him deeper with every thrust. He felt so good inside of her. So right. It almost felt like her pussy was made for him. The tell tale signs of release were climbing again, his growls getting deeper, her moans louder.

       And then, it happened. He pushed as deep as he could get and held himself there, One hand in her hair, holding her still and forcing her to look at him as they both came. In that moment they both felt it. Their souls had reconnected. They were one. They were where they were fated to be.