Chapter 94

The first class lounge for their layover was incredibly nice, and mostly private. Tae made a bed out of chairs to lay down and try to ease his upset stomach, Hobi and Yoongi went to explore the duty free shops, Jimin and Jungkook immediately went to see what was up for grabs in the cafeteria, and The Muse stayed with Namjoon as they relaxed and tried to decide what to do.

"I'm hungry. How about you?" he asked as she sat in his lap.

"I'm hungry, too. But, I feel like I'm starving for touch." she sighed deep, "Joonie?"

"Hmm?" he tilted his head questioningly.

Looking around to see what kind of privacy they had, she decided to continue with their connection so no one would hear, "I know it's a little dangerous, but I need you. It looks like the bathroom is private..."

"You want to have sex in an airport bathroom?" he asked, slightly alarmed at the idea.

"Please, Joonie. That flight was rough on me. I need it." She felt slightly ashamed to have to beg for sex, but Namjoon was quick to reassure her,

"It's not that I don't want to, Yeppeun. I'm just afraid of getting caught, that's all." he ran his forefinger down her cheek as he looked into her tired, pleading eyes. The eyes were what did it for him.

"Ok." he tapped her thigh so she'd stand, "Let's try this." He was nervous, but also excited at the prospect of doing something so daring. He was the leader. He never did anything like this.

They found Steve and let him know that Namjoon was taking her to the bathroom. No one questioned it since they knew she had limitations.

The bathroom was nice. It had a large counter for travelers to set their bags on, and for Namjoon to set his Queen on.

He picked her up and sat her on the counter with a mischievous smile on his face, dimples deep as he leaned in and kissed her. He was trying to be gentle and sweet, as he had been since they found out she was pregnant, but The Muse wasn't having it.

She was tearing at his clothes, pulling his sweatshirt over his head before they remembered the microphones.

The wires that were preventing his shirt from being tossed brought them to a halt,

"Shit." he said. Namjoon knew they wouldn't use that audio, but still. Someone would hear what they were about to do. They were essentially busted. Not now, but they would be during the editing process, and that deflated is erection like a balloon that had been popped.

"I'm sorry, Yeppeun, but we can't. Not with the microphones on us."

Her frustration level was as high as her exhaustion at that point.

"Come on. Let's go have some food. Then I'll hold you until it's time to board our next flight, ok?"

It wasn't ok. But she didn't really have a choice. "You had better be ready to give me several orgasms when we get where we are going tonight Kim Namjoon." she said as she straightened her clothes with more force than necessary. 

He grabbed her chin and tilted her head up before giving her a sweet little kiss,

"I'm sorry, Yeppeun. I really am."

They left the bathroom together and made their way to the cafeteria. Joon moved to sit with Jimin and Jungkook. The Muse wasn't in the mood for that and was absolutely thrilled to see Hobi sitting in the corner by himself. Once she made sure Joon gave her what she wanted to eat and not just a bunch of raw vegetables, she sat with Hobi, reaching her foot under the table to hook with his. It wasn't much, but it was touch.

Jimin was especially active for the camera's, making for good content. The Muse was in no mood, so she hid behind the camera that was sitting on Hoseok's table and ate her food in peace.

"Yeppeun?" Hobi's head was slightly tilted to the side when she looked up at him,

"Are you ok? You're pale and I had to say your name a few times before you heard me."

She gave a noncommittal shrug as she took the last bite of her food. Still not happy that she wasn't able to get what she needed.

"Come on." He picked up his things and pulled her up, handing her the camera as he wrapped himself around her from behind and walked them both back toward the lounge area as they talked to the camera and Hobi hammed it up for the viewers.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung watched them closely as they walked out while Namjoon continued eating his meal.

"She's so pale." Jimin observed.

"She looks tired. Didn't she sleep on the plane?" Tae asked with a furrowed brow.

"I think she's touch deprived." said Jungkook, "Flying is hard on her, but it shouldn't be this hard. That was only a six hour flight. She shouldn't be needing it so badly already. I even sat with her for an hour or so on the plane. She was so cold!"

Jimin and Taehyung were almost in awe,

"She let you hold her?" asked Jimin with his eyes wide, "I got the impression that she was angry and trying to avoid being around us."

"I didn't ask first, and I didn't take no for an answer." Jungkook said with a shrug, "I could see that she needed touch and that she wasn't going to ask for it, so I just scooted into her seat before she could say anything. I was surprised she didn't put up more of a fight, but she sat with me for the better part of a movie before the stewardess made me move." He took a sip of his soda, "I don't know though. Just looking at her you wouldn't think she has had any touch for a long time. Do you think Jin-hyung didn't hold her last night like he should have?"

The three husbands looked to Namjoon for answers, but he didn't provide any. He wasn't sure what to say. He knew what was going on, but couldn't provide any sort of detail or answer without either lying or telling them she was pregnant, so he decided staying quiet was best for now.

"You know, don't you?" said Tae with a suspicious look to Namjoon's back. "You know what's wrong and you won't tell us."

Looking back at them Namjoon shrugged, "Nothing is wrong except your relationship with your wife. You have a lot of fixing to do." with that he turned and headed back to the lounge.

It wasn't a lie at all. Petal was a gift, and it was their own stupidity that led to their current situation.