crescent Moon pack.

ابدأ من البداية

Soon enough.

I needed to focus somehow, because damnit, with her presence, her ever delicious vanilla scent faintly lingering in the air still in this building, I don't think I would ever.

The worst people are the ignorant ones, but I wouldn't call my Queen ignorant, no, she was innocent and had no idea what she did to me, every glance, every word, every touch, dear Lord, the kiss.

My Vedika, she was going through the worst and I needed to do something, Venice came through being the only best idea, change of environment and fresh air, that was what she needed, that was what I would give to her, and besides I wouldn't even let her leave my sight for once ever- again since I felt the bond with my pack, they missed me.

It's been over a month since I last lived with them, I felt the sadness they felt, a little disorderliness, all I ever did this past month was to check up on them for few hours before leaving, heading to Swellview once again.

They knew why I had to leave they forced me to leave, with hopes that the next time I step foot in the pack, I was with their Luna, every time they heard I was coming, they anticipated her arrival as well, but never got to see her.

This time, I will be taking her with me, with a promise that she'll have the best time of her life there, and by the time she gets back, she wouldn't even remember that godforsaken ex of hers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sunrise wasn't one of my favourite things to behold sincerely, but somehow I gazed at it, my mind wandering off to her as I sensed her close.

"Wow, the sunrise is such a great view from the kitchen!" I heard her squeal, talking like a morning person.

She walked in with Tabby who of course went to wake her up. Immediately her eyes landed in mine, a frown formed on her lips, making me sigh before I took another sip from this coffee.

"I'll- I'll just get busy with your coffee," Tabby stated, I looked at her and found confusion in those eyes, it was obvious she wanted to ask something, and I was ready to give answers.

"Yesterday- that- that shouldn't have happened, I-" Her breath cut her off in her ramble, she remembered.

She couldn't glance at me and it hurt me to the bones, I understood perfectly how she felt but she had no reason to feel that way as I also wanted it too.

"My God-" the breathless words came out of her tongue like a realization, actually it was a realization.

"Mae, your cup," Tabby served, and has she dropped it her eyes shifted to mine and she understood perfectly to leave us alone.

"How was your night?" Maybe trying to escape the discussion would make her feel better, she obviously felt uncomfortable here.

"We both cheated on our lovers!" Her hands against the counter gave it all, her outburst was expected, but I thought she was going to restrain and rather not talk about it.

"I'm sorry I left you out there in the cold...drunk," I knew she was trying to avoid my gaze by focusing on her coffee, but for the life of me, if she doesn't look up at me this instant...

"Mae I'm talking to you," again I said and this time, those eyes that reminded me of oceans caught mine.

"You could have stopped me, I was tipsy, but no! You just had to kiss me back and kiss me again you perv!" The anger I thought, would be on herself and not about me, but this... This was a huge surprise.

Setting my cup aside, with my eyes still in hers, I stood up, slowly getting off the chair and slowly making my way towards her and of course, with the effect, I always have on her, her heartbeat increased.