Chapter 27: May I?

Start from the beginning

The two of us walk hand in hand inside the building. I was then immediately greeted by kids and the seniors were already cheering my name. I look at Lexa who was smiling at me.

Me: So, welcome to Arkadia Home. I always volunteer here to help out and have fun with the kids and the seniors. We paint, sing and eat food.

Lexa: Wow this place is amazing Clarke.

Me: I hope it's okay I brought you here.

Lexa: It's more than okay.

I smile and give her a quick peck on the cheeks. I lead Lexa to the main hall where most are already gathered around since today is a special day, it's their celebration.

Nia: Clarke you made it!

Me: I did. And I brought someone special to me. Nia, this is Lexa.

The two exchanged greetings as we started to hangout with the rest.

Kid 1: Clarke let's go. It's time for art!!

I laugh at the kids excited for art. I look at Lexa who was looking at me in awe.

 Me: Ready to showcase your art skills?

Lexa: I'm Michelangelo. Watch and learn, griffin.

I just laugh at how confident Lexa is. We all started to do art and after half an hour I look up at the kids chattering.

Kid1: Wow. Your drawing is amazing.

Kid 2: Can you teach us?

Kid 3: You're like Clarke. You're good in drawing.

Lexa: She's better than I am. This is just a simple drawing.

Kid 4: Can you teach us please?

I give Lexa a warm smile. She nods to the kids and start to draw things they request.

After a whole hour of Art, it was time for some music. We all gather around the main hall as we watch kids and seniors perform.

Me: Hey, commander. Maybe you'd want to sing?

Lexa: Not without you, princess.

I just chuckled but agreed. The two of us made our way to the stage and everybody was cheering.