49

Of course hyunjin is not dumb. When he got the text message from the unknown number he immediately notified jooheon and minhyuk... obviously not jeongin but he will at some point.. just doesn't want to scare him.

He showed them the message and they got prepared for the worst. They managed to gather up at least 50 people to be their if anything goes down and this person tried to harm hyunjin in anyway even if that's a touch on the arm. Jooheon and minhyuk are going to be on standby on their car keeping an eye out for anything suspicious going on. Everyone else is going to be somewhere around the scene keeping well hidden to either record the situation.. notify ambulances and have them on the Scene within 10 minutes just in case. They even prepared a huge sum of money just in case that's what they want for the baby. Either way hyunjin is going to get his and Jeongin's baby back.

"Jeongin I need to tell you something." Jeongin perked his head from where he was working on any evidence and got up walking over to hyunjin.
"What's wrong?"
"Umm well I got this text yesterday which was from the person who took out baby... and he wants me to meet him alone at 9:00 tonight.. I've already told everyone and we have got everything sorted and Just in case it's dangerous you are going to stay with jooheon and minhyuk and their car and I will join you if all goes well later on." Jeongins eyes widened.

"When are we leaving."
" now!!"

~~~
The two boys left inside jooheon and minhyuks car and parked a moderate distance away from the scene. Hyunjin got out and nervously started to walk towards the location he was told to meet at.

As he got closer he saw a person stood exactly where he was meeting them and he walked up to the figure.

"I'm here."
"and are you here alone!" A girls voice... not jennies tho.
"Yes I'm here alone." Hyunjin looked behind her and noticed a car and saw tiny hands lifting up playing with some dangly toy.
"I want my baby back."
" well well not so quick.. I need you to do something first."
"Hmmm what?"
" I need you to give me 300 million and Ill give you your baby... no money you die and everyone you love."
" shit... I've only got 2 million at the moment."
"When find another 298 million and your good."
"No! Just give me my baby back." The girl sighed and her anger was quickly raising. She put her hand up and harshly slapped hyunjin which somehow echoed throughout the street. And before she knew it she was being tackled to the ground by two huge bulky men who had been closer to the scene. They pulled her hood of in the process revealing her identity.

" AUNTIE!!"