😀2😀

Hyunjins pov:
Why is he just sat there, with a pout on his face, looking so cute. NO, you can't think that. I bully him, I can't call the person I bully cute, he's disgusting.

Omg, he's crying, what a baby. Felix stood on his hand, why the fuck is he crying.

"Stop crying will ya, your giving me a headache!"

No ones pov:
"Stop crying will ya, your giving me a headache!" Hyunjin shouted getting angry. Jeongin flinched and tried to get up in a hurry to now and apologise but instead tripped, because of his ankle.
"Ow" Jeongin said quietly trying not to make Hyunjin angry.

Hyunjin looked worried, he looked as if he was hesitating to go to him. Out of the blue, Hyunjin went up to Jeongin and helped him but instead he ended up falling down with Jeongin beneath him.

Hyunjin stared into jeongin's eyes.

Jeongin stared into Hyunjin's eyes.

They both were quiet.

"U-umm Hyung"
Hyunjin was still dazed of into his eyes. Staring through his soul, and distinguishing his features.
"Ahhh shit, you ugly fuck face, you made me fall" Jeongin looked blankly and kindly asked Hyunjin to get up.

Jeongin got up of the floor wobbling to his bed. He hid his head under his covers silently crying himself to sleep. Hyunjin just stood there for a good 10 minutes thinking what just happened, and why his stomach had a weird feeling, after that event.

Hyunjins pov:
I decided to go up to Jeongin and help him up, since he did look in pain and I kind of felt bad. As I was getting him up I sort of tripped over Jeongin, he landed beneath me and u landed on top.

My first instinct is to get of. He's disgusting. But I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. They sparkle, and I can see the hurt and lost in his eyes, yet he still smiles, and.... and.... acts cute. I started to look at his features. His braces are so cute and suit him so much. His hair. His hair is so fluffy I just want to reach out and touch it.

I'm starting to realise, how much damage I've caused this boy. He doesn't deserve this. But I can't just suddenly turn all soft and nice to him. Maybe tomorrow I'll be nice to him.

"Ah shit, you ugly fuck face ,you made me fall." After I said that Jeongin had no expression on his face. I feel bad. 🥺 he really cutely asked me to get up so I did and watched him struggle to get up. He wobbled to his bed, looking as if the pain was really bad. He chucked himself on his bed and hid under his bed.

I watched him for  a minute

Then 2

Then 3

Then 4

Then 5

Then 6

Then 7

Then 8

Then 9

Then 10 minutes. For the whole 10 minutes I've been thinking of all the pain I've caused him. I need to stop. I must stop. I will stop. I'm going to stop and some point this week I WILL apologise. I heard him crying silently. I felt so bad, why the hell did I call him an ugly fuck face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm trying To make these fanfics better.
Probably going to stop making this one🛑