7

Jeongin's PoV:
I walked into the dorm, sweating from dance class. I had a massive headache from crying so much, and felt extremely dizzy. I went into the kitchen and grabbed paracetamol, and then grabbed the water.

I took the paracetamol, although I don't know why I did because every time I've tried to have some tablets, my head just gets worse. Oh well, let's hope it works this time. I took my glass into the front room. All go a sudden a rush came to my head.

I felt dizzy

I felt - I felt sad

And suddenly it was all black.

Hyunjin pov:
I heard the rattling of the keys in the door go, so I quickly hid in my covers, because I couldn't face jeongin right now. Maybe tomorrow when he has calmed down he will let me talk.

I peeped through my covers and saw him slowly walk into the kitchen.

After about 5 minutes he came back in holding a glass in his hand, looking very pale and unusual.

Suddenly there was a massive bang, and a very harsh sound of glass crashing against the floor. I looked over to see a limp figure on the floor. I scurried out of my bed over to jeongin. He looked so lifeless. He had a cut in his wrist, right next to the bruise he got from Jennie. I carried him onto my bed, and went into the kitchen to get a hot towel.

I came back with a hot towel and a bowl of warm  water. I placed the hot water on jeongin's forehead, until his little eyes started to open. He looked up to see me and didn't say anything.
"Jeongin your awake, are you okay? How's your head feeling?" "It's fine, Thankyou." He looked at me like he didn't want to speak to me. He couldn't even make eye contact with me.

"Listen Jeongin , will you give me a chance to explain what happened." He looked and me and softly nodded making me smile contently. "Okay so when you saw me and Jennie. She was forcing herself on me. She said I have to do it for a whole week, and break your heart ever wise chanyeol will deal with you. I couldn't say no. And my hand on her shoulder, it was just me trying to push her of." Jeongin stared at me in shock. He slowly raised himself up and hugged me apologising. We were sat there hugging for at least a couple of minutes.

Jeongin released his grip on me and looked in my eyes. "What are we going to do then." He looked scared. "I don't know, but I know I won't let you go, if you stay with me all the time during the day, I can protect you." Jeongin looked as if he had calmed down, and he led down facing the other way. "I want to sleep." "Okay." He was on my bed, and I didn't want to enter his bed without permission. I just sat there not knowing where to sleep. "It's fine Hyunjin, you can sleep with me." It was like he was reading my mind. I slowly slid down into the bed and back hugged jeongin. I could feel him tense up due to the touch, but he then calmed down, and slept in my arms.

Jeongin's pov:
I woke up in hyunjins bed, I looked up to see him patting my head with a wet hot towel. He looked beautiful. He turned his head to look at me, and I made it as though, I wasn't staring at him. "Jeongin you awake, are you okay? How's your head feeling." I was confused what even happened, why is he asking about my head. I tried to recall what happened, and when I remembered that I had fainted, I answered his question. "It's fine thankyou." I couldn't make eye contact with him. I kept picturing him and Jennie.

"Listen jeongin, will you give me a chance to explain." I though for a second and softly but slowly nodded my head. "Okay so when you saw me and Jennie. She was forcing herself on me. She said I have to do it for a week, and break your heart, ever wise she'll get chanyeol to deal with you. I couldn't say no. And my hand on her shoulder, was just me trying to push her away." I felt bad for misunderstanding and shouting at him. I lifted myself up of the bed, and hugged him apologising.

We sat there hugging for a couple minutes, until I released my grip. I stared into his eyes. "What do we do now then" I was really scared. "I don't know. But I know I won't let you go, if you stay with me all through the day all the time I will protect you." I calmed down. I suddenly felt really tired so I led down facing my back to Hyunjin.

I still felt Hyunjin sat on the side of the bed. I could feel him hesitating "it's fine jeongin you can sleep with me." I felt him sinking in the bed, he then hugged me from behind. I felt so secure in his arms. It's weird how 2 weeks ago, I would've felt scared to be in his arms.