Hyunjin's POV:
It has been 2 weeks since jeongin has been in hospital. I don't really know what my relationship is with jeongin, but he comes out of hospital tomorrow, so I think I'm going to take him out and ask him to be my boyfriend.

I'm really excited, because even though I used to be horrible to him, and probably caused him torture, I've realised that he is an amazing person. He is really something. And I can't wait for him to be mine.

Unknown's pov:
He stole him. Ever since I saw him, I knew he was going to be mine. But then hyunjin came along and stopped me from my chance. I've been watching jeongin for two years.

No matter what, I'm going to make him mine. I know that tomorrow he is coming out of the hospital, so if hyunjins not there I'm good.

Jeongin's pov:
It's 7pm at night, hyunjin just left to the shop to get me some ice cream. He is straying the night, because he wants to make sure that tomorrow he is with me to come back home.

I heard the door go, I sat up in the bed, ready to eat ice cream, but when I looked up I saw none other than hongjoon. He is my age, I guess you can say I have been mates with him for a while, but I don't know him that much, I'm kinda confused as to why he is here.

"Ummm, hongjoon what you doing here?"
"Nothing"
He came closer to me. He had his hands behind his back. I'm kinda hoping that hyunjin will come back.
He grabbed my hand and covered my mouth with something. It was so strong, and it was getting stronger and stronger.

Until my eyes started getting blurry, and all I saw was black.

2 hours later

I opened my eyes, and it was still black, suddenly I heard a switch flick, and not a second after did I see the light turn on. I looked around to see what looks like a basement. I snapped my head to the door at the sound of the door opening. I looked up to see two man standing at the top of the door stairs.

When I looked up, I saw them start to walk down. As they got closer, I could see red hair which I assume to be hongjoon, and blue hair, who looks to be yunho. They got closer, i tried to back of but I got pulled back by a sharp pain. I looked down to see metal chains attached to my arms. It was just then I realised. Hyunjin. I want hyunjin.

Buzz buzz
I saw my pocket light up. I tried to use my elbow to push to see who was calling, when I saw my phone being snatched out my pocket. Hongjoon answered the call.

"Hyunjin"
"Hongjoon, why are you answering jeongins phone."
"Well I'm not saying anything but if you want him back, you'll have to find him."
"What, what did you do to him."
They carried on their conversation. I couldn't help but yell. "CHECK HONGJOONS AND YUNHOS HOUSE BASEMENT." As soon as I finished my sentence, hongjoon ended the call. He put my phone on the mini fridge. He chuckled loudly. He turns his head to look at yunho and nodded. yunho started walking up stairs and left the room.

He looked at me again and started walking closer. He bent down to my height.he slowly got closer and kissed me. I did not reply, I never would. He went down to my neck, I tried to make my neck not to be revealed but he held my head up and pushed my shoulders down. He tried to pull down my jeans. I kept kicking and kicking until he punched me round the face, and kicked me in the rips.

"Don't mess with me kid, you have no idea what I can do." I got so scared. He then walked over to my phone, he picked it up and then took out his phone. "What's your password" "NO I WONT SAY." He grabbed a pocket knife out of his pocket and put it up to me head, he made a cut sliding down my cheek, luckily it wasn't deep. It hurt so much. He threatened to cut the other side, I didn't want him to so I gave in. "9089" I saw him type it in.

As he was still close to me I could see what he was doing. He went into my contacts, and pressed on hyunjins I know that because I put his contact as 'Prince jinnie ❤️💖❤️💖💖💖'. I could see him typing hyunjins number into his phone.

He came closer to me and I heard a snap. He then grabbed a wooden bat and whacked me round the head, yet again knocking me out.

Hyunjins pov:
As I came back to the hospital, I was about to go into jeongin's room, when I saw that his door was open. I ran into his room and saw the bed covers in the floor, and no jeongin.

I picked up the covers and put them back in the bed, as I looked down I saw a flannel, I picked it up and smelt it. I smelt strong and toxicating. I ran out and told the nurses and doctors. They told me to wait here and the police will be here soon.

About 40 minutes had gone past, and the police arrived. "Are you Hwang hyunjin?"
"Yes I am sir."
"Okay mr Hwang would you like to explain what happened."
"Well I was in the room with jeongin, when he said he wants ice cream so I went to the shop. When I came back I saw the door open, so I ran in and I saw the the covers on the floor. I picked up the covers and I found this." I gave the police the face flannel. They had smelt it to and started to talk to each other.
" Okay mr Hwang, it looks as though he has been kidnapped, what we would like you to do, is to call him, we will be here while you do that, but before we do we will check out the room for fingerprints, and then write in the details. To get this accurate to will take 1 hour and 30 minutes, round about, so if you can wait here for that long please do." I nodded my head.

1 hour 30 minutes later
I saw the police officers walk out of the room. "Okay please can you calm him now." " Yes I will now." We placed my phone on the counter with a recorder by.
I pressed, the call button and it stated ringing. About ten second later he picked up.
"Hyunjin."
"Hongjoon, why are you answering jeongin's phone?."
"Well I'm not saying anything, but if you want him back you have to come found him."
"What did you do to him?"
"None of your business, but your not going to like it."
In the background I swear u head jeongin, he said something about yunho or hongjoons house basement.
I hung up the call and the police told me they were going to process the information, and see if there were any clues, maybe find out where jeongin is by checking the place to where the call was from.
About 6 minutes later I received a message with a photo attached from an unknown number. I opened the message, and saw a picture of jeongin, he had blood running down the side him, he was attached to chains, and had a big bruise on his cheek.

I called the police over and showed them the picture. "Well we have just found the place, but we will have to form a plan, we know this dude and he is really dangerous." I widened my eyes , I was scared for jeongin. I said I will be there for him.

Unknowns pov:
I watched through the peep hole as hongjoon put the knife to the poor little boys head. I looked away I couldn't watch. I know I like him but I also like hongjoon. Maybe I should take my anger out on jeongin in the morning so I realise my feelings for hongjoon.