37

Hyunjin's PoV:
It's been 2 days since our baby has gone, but the hospital is being weird about it. I don't know what it is but they are hiding something. So I'm going to go up there and find out for myself.
-
As I entered the hospital I watched as the receptionist widened her eyes and moved to ignore me. I walked up to her and tapped on the side.
"H-hello hyunjin."
"Hi, I need to talk to one of the doctors who looked after my child that day."
"Ummmm, well he died that day to."
"Why?"
"Okay since I think you should know and not hide it ever wise your going to freak out I will tell you."
"Yes please do." The nurse nodded and reached underneath her desk pulling out a pile of documents. She looked through the top and then grabbed two pieces of paper.
" we have got the police involved so don't worry, but on that day when we said you Baby died, he didn't."
"What!!!!"
"Calm down and let me explain."
"Okay sorry."
" so when we brought your baby in there was an odd scene. A man was stood there and had murdered one of our doctors. When he saw us he freaked out and grabbed the baby out of my hands and ran out. We didn't know what to do so told you he died. We have the police on it so  now  you know we will need your corporation." I looked down at the floor asa tear managed to escape my eyes.
"So he's not dead."
"Well we don't know for sure but at the moment, no"
"Okay." I let out a painful yet relieved sigh.
"We can compensate you." I lifted my head and raised an eyebrow.
"No." I then left the hospital and started to head down to the house getting prepared to tell jeongin the good and also bad news.