14

Hyunjin's PoV:
I woke up to find no jeongin by my side, I'm guessing he has an early lecture. I walked out and grabbed my phone to check Instagram.

I went on it and immediately was met with a video of me and jeongin from last night, having sex, although my face wasn't shown, you could still see jeongins. Oh shit he is going to be bullied. SHIT!!I quickly put my clothes on and rushed out the door to find joengin.

I rushed down trying to find him. I heard people gossiping about him. Calling him a faggot and saying how disgusting he is. I'm fed up with it. I went other to the group and stood in front of them.

"Oh hi hyunjin. Did you heard about jeongin. Such a faggot!!."
"OY SHUTUP YOU DONT KNOW SHIT."
"Alright chill."
I walked of and saw jeongin about to enter his classroom. I quickly ran up to him a grabbed his arm, I dragged him to the bathroom and pushed him against the bathroom wall. I started to ask if he was okay before I knew it I was making a hickey on his neck. I heard someone walk in and I felt jeongin Trying to push me of but I would not budge.

After about 10 minutes the dude walked out of the toilets and I finally got of jeongin. "Made my mark." I said. I don't think jeongin even realised because he looked so shocked. All of a sudden jeongins phone went of and we both looked at it. It was a picture of me and jeongin from just a few seconds ago with the caption 'back at it again.' What the fuck.

About two minutes later jeongins friends came barging in a tried to drag jeongin away.
"Let go."
For the rest of their conversation I didn't listen to it. Untill Felix called me faggot.
I ran out of the bathroom and down the halls. Untill I Reached the rooftop.

About 59 seconds later I heard the door open and I looked up to see a teary jeongin. I mentioned for him to come over to me and sit on my lap. He did and sobbed his tiny cute heart out. I just hugged him.

Jeongin's PoV:
After I cried for and hour, me and hyunjin decided to head to classes he had to go a different direction.

I walked into my classroom and immediately people started to whisper. I sat down at my desk and there was letters all over it. I opened them one by one.

I opened the first one
'Faggot'

I opened the second one
'Eww look at you'

I opened the third one
'Faggggg'

I opened the fourth one
'Go away you fag'

I opened the last one
'Kys'

I looked over to see who had wrote it and everyone was staring at me just laughing. I saw Jackson walk over i me and I got soo scared.

He came over and poured milk all over me. He then punched my face, busting my lip. He then took my chair from underneath me making me fall on the floor. He then started to kick my side. "Kill yourself you faggot." I started to fell blood run down my chin. And it was only then the people started to stop him.
"Jackson stop."
"Your taking it to far."
"It's just a relationship."
Jackson ignored the comments and kept going.