6

Jeongins pov:
I'm really happy, that Hyunjin likes me. I mean I know I shouldn't be because he bullied me. But I just can't help it. Deep inside me, I would like it when he would come up to me, and tease me, even though I would get angry and storm of, there was always part of me that wanted that teasing to be him teasing me about something we had laughed about the day before, and me storming of being embarrassed.

Now I have got that, and I'm so happy. His hair is so shiny and soft I could play with it all da-
" hey jeongin, wanna walk to class with me" I looked up with an angry face about to shout at this dude who distracted my thoughts about Hyunjin, but when I saw it was Felix, my face softened.
"Yeah sure, what do we have though I haven't checked my schedule properly."
"Um well we have dance again, so you might want to go back in and get your dance clothes."
"No it's fine, I'll just wear this, dance is all I have today, I am going to skip the rest so I can look for a job." Felix nodded his head and we started walking to class.

As we were walking we saw a crowd of people around someone, we heard whistles and people cheering. "Must be a fight." I said to Felix just ignoring it.

Felix went on his tip toes and looked over, I also did the same but went right back down, and just froze. People started to walk away, which revealed it.

Hwang Hyunjin, kissing Kim Jennie.

What the hell, he-he-he said he hates Jennie. Why is he kissing her. They separated and I could see Jennie smiling at Hyunjin. Hyunjin turned around to look at me, and his eyes widened, he started trying to take Jennie of him, but she wouldn't let him.
"Jeongin lets just go"
I felt tears forming in my eyes, and I just walked away with Felix to dance.
"JEONGIN WAIT"
I felt a hand on my wrist, I turned around to see Hyunjin. I didn't want to see him so just chucked his hand of me. He grabbed it again, and again until I gave up. I turned around to Felix, but he was being dragged away by changbin, so great I had no one to help me get away.

Hyunjin started dragging me to the bathrooms. As we entered he chucked me on the floor and pushed me against the wall. "What you saw, you have mis understood." " what did I misunderstand Hyunjin. You were kissing against the lockers, and quite frankly I didn't think you were going to stop anytime soon, your hand was on her shoulder, you had a crowd for about 5 minutes and still went on for another couple minutes after they left, so how is that a misunderstanding, try explaining that to me." "Jeongin you have to listen to me, it was a misunderstanding, but I can't say what is happening I just can't." "Well if you can't say anything, then you clearly like her, why are you wasting your sweet time on me when you could be with Jennie right now, that's what you want so LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND." I aggressively pushed Hyunjin off me and ran to my dance class.

I managed I get their in time, and joined Felix. "Hey what happened, your in tears." Why is Felix being so dumb he was there when I saw Hyunjin kiss Jennie. Oh well I just left it and walked of to the join in with the dance.

As dance was finished and me and Felix worked on out dance for the festival. Hyunjin didn't join dance, so I just assumed he went out with Jennie. I was thinking all through dance class, that if he want to be with Jennie I should just let him, and ignore him.

Hyunjin's pov:
I just woke up and looked up to see jeongin still sleeping. I walled up stairs and had a shower, then getting changed into a top with my leather jacket and some black jeans? With my white air forces. I walked up to Jeongin where he was still sleeping and kissed his forehead. He only has one lesson today with is in 3 hours. But I have 2 lessons one now and one later with jeongin.

I walked out and quickly started to head out to the shops. I went in and got jeongin a caramel latte, I ran back to the dorm hoping he had not woke up. As I entered I was entered to no jeongin. I turned to my bed and it had look as if jeongin had swapped beds. I went over to my bedside and placed the drink on it, with a note, saying 'drink me'

I left the dorm and starts heading to my first lecture. English, I hate English, not because it's English, but because I have to sit next to Jennie. The schools slut. I hate her, and ever since the other day I hate her even more, for hurting my jeongin and not apologising.

As I entered the lecture hall I went up to the top, were I was met with Jennie making out on the lap of chanyeol, schools biggest fuck boy. There perfect for each other.

I sat down in my seat. After about 10 minutes Jennie got of chanyeol, and he walked away with a smug look on his face. Jennie sat down and turned away to look at me. "Hyunjin I need to speak to you." She told em in an innocent voice. "What" I said very coldly. "Well not trying to be harsh, but everyday of the week you need to kiss me in front  of everyone, and I don't care about what you say." I just started at her shocked, thinking of why she would think I would agree to something  so disgusting. "No,what makes you think I would do that." "Well, if you don't, let's just say something bad will happen to your precious little jeongin." "Yeah right, you so tiny what would you do." "Oh not me, you saw who I was just kissing, he will do the job, so you either do this with me, and hurt that little boys heart or else." "Ahh for fuck sake, fine I'll do it, just don't hurt him." "I won't, just break his heart." I looked down and walked out the lecture hall. What should I do.

I waited for about an hour, and decided to walk to dance a bit earlier, when I got shoved into the lockers but the one and only biggest slut Jennie. Before I could do anything and try to push her of me, placing my hand on her shoulder trying to push her of. She smashed her dirty lips onto mine. I suddenly I saw crowd starting to form around whistling and cheering.

She kept kissing me and I kept trying to push her away, the crowd went and it was then I saw jeongin standing there frozen. I tied to push her of me. I managed to get her to stop kissing me. I saw Felix say something  to jeongin, and they starts walking away. I saw the tears in jeongin's eyes, which just made me furious. I used all my strength and pushed Jennie of me, her falling on the floor. "You've already heart him, is that enough for you, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SLUT." I started running after jeongin.

I finally caught up to them and grabbed on to his wrist. He turned around seeing me and just chucked my hand down. I saw changbin taking away Felix. "Jeongin stop" I kept grabbing his wrist, until he stopped and just let me. I started dragging him to the bathroom.  I don't know what  got into me but I pushed him into the wall as we got into the bathroom.

"What you saw, was a misunderstanding." " a misunderstand—". Jeongin started going on and then he shouted at me and pushed me of. I fell onto the floor , and watched as he ran out of the bathroom. I don't know what's happened to me, but I know I don't want to go to dance, so I just started heading back to the dorm,and went to sleep.