42!

Jeongin's PoV:
So far we have nothing! No lead as to where they might be keeping him, at one point the officers even suggested giving up but I couldn't let them give up, not until I find my baby, so what we are doing right now might take time but I'm getting him back and he is going to live a normal life with me and hyunjin.

Jennie has actually shownu her true colours recently. Me and her have got along really well and she has been really nice about it all. And when I needed help to get everyone to not give up she was by my side. Hyunjin still doesn't trust her as much but I can tell he is growing to be fond of her. She is really nice, in high school she was just a high school girl desperate for sex but she told me about her relationship now and they sound like they are really good together. So altogether I am glad she is here helping us and she has gotten us the furthest. She's the one who gave us the massive lead of who took my baby and that is why I trust her.

And that is why we are all sat down at mine and hyunjins house going through files and cctv footage and all sorts of shit. Jooheon and minhyuk are here as well and they brought ex police officers with them and some who have even been SAS workers. So people who do work without being caught so can find anything. At first we thought they were going overboard but the more the better and I'll do anything to do my baby again.

There names are shownu and wonho, they are really good at all this stuff. The over day they had to prove to us that they could do anything and so we told them to find us cctv footage of the Magdalene homes that got burnt in the fires they put out and they managed to find clips showing us all type of stuff that happened there. Bare in mind we are in korea and that happened in Ireland.

Shownu brought his boyfriend along since he has some experience in any type of martial arts and stuff like that. At first we said we wont need to fight to get him back by they convinced us that anything could happen. To be honest I'm surprised that Shownu's boyfriend used to do martial arts and is really good at it because in reality he is a small bean who had been taking care of us the whole time. His name is yoo kihyun.

Wonho's boyfriend hasn't had any experience but he said if we needed to go anywhere he would take us places. His name being hyungwon. He is really tall and the first time I saw him I couldn't believe his tallness and looks. They also have another friend called changkyun who somehow can hack into a lot things.

Felix also hacks into thing so him and changkyun kind of ended up getting along really well and now woke together with it all making it ten times better.

Changbin has skills with guns somehow. He even showed us so we agreed that he could help us if we needed it, we don't actually know how dangerous this situation is so like I said earlier anything could happen so we have to be prepared.

Bang chan and Seungmin have been put up to being leaders of our group. They have a lot of connections with where they work along with jisung but he has a different job.

Jisunh works as a journalist at a big company so he is going to be used to find out any information he can that will be useful to use in passing.

Minho doesn't really have anything but then we found out that he used to be best friends with Lisa and they shared a lot of secrets so with that he is like very useful in the group and apparently they are still in contact now which we told him to be careful with, and we trust him fully.

So if you want to say that we have formed a gang then you'd be right. It's not like a dangerous gang where we go out fighting twenty for seven with other gangs. We are not going to be in contact with other gangs but we have formed it to find my baby, and everyone agreed to it as well which is great.

So if any of you are confused with who is in the gang and their rolls I will tell you now.

All the people I the gang are;

Me- seducer, so someone to go in and like distract someone if we need to and seduce someone until the spill information we need.
Hyunjin- fighter/ communicator
Felix- seducer/ hacker
Jisung- searcher/ investigator
Lee know- finding out things from Lisa herself
Seungmin- communicator/ leader
Bangchan- communicator/ leader/ fighter
Changbin- gun handler/ fighter
Woojin- seducer, back up driver
Jooheon- the police, so will be there to arrest./ fighter
Minhyuk- police, so will be there to arrest/ fighter
Shownu- undercover  worker so can get get around quietly./ fighter/ gun handler
Wonho- undercover worker so can get around quietly./fighter/ seducer/ gun handler
Kihyun- martial arts fighter/ main seducer/ medics assistance
Hyungwon- driver/ seducer/ gun handler
Changkyun- hacker/ fighter.
Jimin- sub seducer/ gun handler
Yoongi- sub fighter
Namjoon- communicator
Jin- doctor/ sub seducer
TaeHyung- sub hacker / gun handler
Jungkook- main seducer
Hoseok- gun handler
Jennie- contacter/ main seducer/ fighter/ sub gun handler.