☺️1😊

Jeongins pov
Today is finally the day. My brother seungmin is not going to be at university anymore, so I'm going to be at school By myself. That means no more, having to be at lunch by a certain time. Or having to ask my brother to go toilet with me. I have to be confident. I will not let the bully's get to me. They probably will. But let's just hope they don't know my brothers gone.

I was hoping to walk with Han today, but he said he was walking with lee know again. I guess he is drifting away. Every time he has had a crush, he never did this, but this time I think he is serious about it. Oh well, I'll just tell my mum that I'm walking with him today, she won't care. (Author- don't forgot its not his actual mum, just if your confused)

Today I'm feeling dungarees. I'm going to wear blue dungarees, with rips in them. And a pink jumper underneath.

(Replace the green jumper with pink)"Mummmm, I'm leaving now, Han wants me To walk with him" I know my won't care but hey you know, might as well tell her

"Mummmm, I'm leaving now, Han wants me To walk with him" I know my won't care but hey you know, might as well tell her.
"I don't really give a shit yang Jeongin now come here before you leave" ahhh sugar balls. I forgot to say, ever since my dad wanted to adopt me, my mum hated me. She beats me! You must be wondering, he's awfully happy for someone who gets beat. Well yes that's because I'm moving into a dorm today.:) I'm so excited........"JEONGIN"

No one pov:
Jeongin walks over to his mother, with a smile on his face and a massive suitcase in his hand, along with a smaller one in his other. "What's with the smile on your face, kid"Jeongin frowns at this sentence, hoping his mum would be nicer to him. "Right Jeongin get here now" "mum I'm sorry" Jeongin walks over to his mum and is met with a sharp burn on his cheek. He immediately runs out grabbing his luggage and slams the door.

As he is walking to school he feels a slight pain in his chest. He misses seungmin. He walks into the school doors, as the warmth hits him, he feels a bruise on his cheek and almost swears from the pain.

He goes to reception to collect his room number. He goes in reception, and sees Han walking out with lee know, he looks down, wishing Han would see him and not complete forget about their friendship.
Jeongin started getting really upset and just went up and got his room number forgetting about Han. "Here is your room key, and your room number is 412" Jeongin mumbles under his breath as he walks up to his room. "409.....410........411............ahh here it is" Jeongin fiddles with his keys and opens the door to a massive dorm with two bed one single bed with a folded up duvet and pillows on top, and the on the other side is a double sided bed with black covers, and a plain wall, with nothing on his bedside, just a photo-frame, with a woman and a baby in it.

He walks over to the single bed, and puts his suitcases next to it, he take his backpack of and takes out a duvet cover. A bright pink one. He sets up his bed And puts all of his clothes away. He puts his suitcases under the bed, and since he was moving in, he didn't need to go lessons. Since he didn't move to the dorms at the beginning of the year, he didn't make as much friends as everybody else did, so he was hoping now that he moved in, he would at least make two.

As he was thinking he heard the key rattling in the door. He started getting shy and just went on his phone on his bed. The door opened and Jeongin just looked up. "Who are you?" Jeongin immediately stood up and bowed. " h-hello, I-I-I'm Jeongin" suddenly Jeongin eyes widened as the other boy in the room lifted up his head. "H-Hyunjin" Jeongin instantly ran past Hyunjin out of the door to the school bathrooms.

He started crying " I have to share a dorm with my bully. Like why him, I couldn't have been Jisung, or so.." "umm excuse me are u okay in there" Jeongin stopped crying and spoke up. " y-yeah I'm fine ju" he chocked up on a cry. The person opened the cubicle door as Jeongin forgot to lock it. "Omg, your so cute, r u okay" "yes I am, thankyou for asking" Jeongin stood up and bowed to the person. " I'm lee felix" " I'm yang Jeongin"Jeongin smiled. "Omg why r u so cute, look at your braces, you are now my friend." Felix smiled brightly at the younger one. " do you want to tell me why you were crying" Jeongin was just stood there thinking for a second and then nodded his head in hesitation. "Okay, so the person who shares the dorm with me, is Hwang Hyunjin my bully" Felix widened his eyes and just took Jeongins arm and took him out dragging him. "What's your dorm number?" "412" Felix started dragging him direction of Jeongins dorm room. He burst the door open and shouted. " HWANH HYUNJIN" Jeongin got startled and fell to the floor, hurting his ankle, in shock he watched as Felix went up to Hyunjin. "What do you want, Felix" Felix glared at him. " if you dare mess with That cute little boy, you will die." Felix went to slap him, but got stopped by Hyunjins hand holding his wrist and chucking it back down. " what so you, lee Felix, is going to mess with me from the gang of school, that means changbin to" Felix started to go red at the mention of changbin and just ran out standing on jeongins hand on the way out. " ahhh, that hurt" Jeongin had tears in his eyes with a pout on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updating whenever I can.
Please enjoy. It's my first one 🤗no ones going to read this anyway but hey might as well try