Hyunjin's PoV:
I walked over to jeongin. He looked scared, and worried. To be honest I couldn't tell how he was feeling. When I went over to him he still hadn't noticed that I was there. Even when I slammed the door he didn't flinch.

I shook him to try and get him to snap out of it. But he wouldn't. Suddenly he chucked my hand if him and walked over to the bathroom door licking it behind him.
"Jeongin what are you doing!!!."
He wouldn't answer me.
"I swear down now, if you don't come out I'm going to knock the door down."
"No dont. My mum was right I am a mistake. I'm disgusting. I wasn't raised to be a fag."
"What do you mean, your amazing."
"No I'm not. I need to do this."
"Do what."
"Do what."
He wouldn't answer me again, so immediately I started to bang on the door knowing what he wanted to do. I then heard a loud sigh. He unlocked the door and walked out with his head down.
"What's wrong, come here."
He walked over to me and sat on my lap. Which surprised me. He was being weirdly clingy. He started to cry. I didn't say anything knowing he would probably get more upset if I asked him. He hugged me so tightly I almost couldn't breath.
"I-I need to tell you something."
"What is it baby."
"First don't call me a baby. Second I'm a little."
"You a what."
"A little."
"What's a little."
"It's when an adult has a kind space of a younger child. So for me when I get overly upset and depressed I slipp into little space. And I get needy and clingy. So I got upset knowing you wouldn't want to help me with it or be my caregiver."
"Oh no jeongin, of course I will help you, I'll be your caregiver, your my baby. And I will still call you baby because you are my baby. and you know I'm fine with you being clingy and needy.."
"Oh yeah and also my mid space is usually a 2 year old."
"Ahh you know that's fine."
"Thankyou."
He then cuddled me again sitting on my lap facing me. About 5 minutes later I heard him snoring, I looked down to see his cute sleeping face.

Unknowns PoV:
I can't fucking believe it. He is pregnant. I was supposed to be the one to get him pregnant. What the hell. And he is in hospital.

No no no!!!

Hyunjin is so going to get what he deserves and that is.

Death.

No ones pov:
Jeongin and hyunjin were lead on the hospital bed together, enjoying life. Jeongin on top of hyunjin snuggling into his chest. Both really comfortable. Untill the door opened waking hyunjin up. He sat up placing the other on the bed. He looked over to the door and smiled.
"OMG come in."
"Umm hello hyunjin why you here."
"Oh well jeongin is here so I am to."
"Oh well hi."
"Hi come on. Sit down."
Jeongin started to stir in his sleep.opening his eyes.
"Hyunjin why did you leave me. Oh hi seungmin."
"Hi."
Seungmin seemed less grumpy than when he spoke to hyunjin.
"Hyunjin I'm just going to ask the nurses when I can go. Okay?"
"Yeah that's fine."
Jeongin left the room and immediately after seungmin liked the door.
"What you doing seungmin? Jeongin needs to be able to get back in."
"Yeah well when he come back in there's not going to be a pretty sight."
"What do you mean."
"You stole him from me. He was supposed to be mine."
"Huh."
"You know."
Seungmin walked over to hyunjin and took a pocket knife out from him pocket. He put it up to Hyunjin's neck and began to push it in. Hyunjin was quick to snatch the knife away and chuck it on the floor. It slid underneath the machine, with a tiny bit of blood on it from the neck of hyunjin. None of them realised that seungmin had pierced a big cut into Hyunjin's neck. Not deep but long. Blood Coming out.

Seungmin tried to get the knife back when the door flung open with a smiley jeongin. Seungmin quickly got up.
"Hmmm so it's not locked."
"Yeah." Seungmin replied now putting a fake smile in his face.

"OMG HYUNJIN YOUR BLEEDING. AND ALOT." Jeongin ran over to hyunjin holding his hand on Hyunjin's neck bringing him over to the bathroom. As that was going on Seungmin ran out with his bag forgetting about the knife under the machine.