19

Jeongin's PoV:
It has been 1 week since I've got out of hospital. And honestly, I'm really excited to see where this pregnancy leads to. It's going to be so fun.

Hyunjin said he will be around in 2 hours and that he has asked Seungmin to watch over me before he comes. To be hones though, at the moment I'm having some trust issues. About a day after coming out of the hospital I got a call saying they found a knife under one of the life supporting machines, with blood on it. They said it looked as though it had been recent. They also said that they will run it for dna since they cleaned the room before I went in and did not see this. The only people in that hospital room was hyunjin and seungmin.

So I said to hyunjin not to let Seungmin round.

Hyunjin's PoV:
I'm meeting jeongin in 2 hours. I have to admit I kind of feel guilty for sending Seungmin to jeongin, but I just would've thought he got over it by now and it was just something going through his head.

Anyway, jeongin told me about the call he got, and since he has known Seungmin way longer than he has known me I was expecting him to be suspicious of me, but surprisingly he wasn't and was suspecting the other.

He even called me and told me to not let Seungmin round, untill they get the dna of the fingerprint and the blood.

Unknown's PoV:
I can't believe it, I send seungmin in their to do my job and he won't even do it properly, he just pussied  out after a tiny piercing to the neck. Did he not listen to what I said. I said I want him dead!!!was I not clear enough. Maybe I'll have to threaten to kill his dad to. That'll teach him a lesson.

Jeongin's PoV:
Me and hyunjin decided to settle down and watch 'finding nemo' I don't know why but I've always loved this movie. It's my all time favourite along with the little mermaid and 101 Dalmatians. I don't know why don't ask me.

Ring ring
Ring ring
I quickly picked up my phone and it was the hospital with the results.

"Hello?"
"Hello, jeongin, I would like to say we have the results of the dna sector."
"Go on."
"Hyunjin's blood appeared to be the block on the knife and the persons fingertips appeared to be Kim Seungmin." Immediately I need the call and chucked my phone on the floor.
"Jeongin are you alright."
"I should be asking you that."
"Huh."
"Yeah, they just told me the results. Ughhhh I'm actually going to kill him."
"Okay okay, I know you do. Clam down though, you've know Seungmin for 7 years now,I'm sure there is a threatening behind all this. Seungmin is a nice guy."
"Okay your right."

Seungmin's PoV:
That's it I can't take it anymore. I need to tell Jeongin and hyunjin. They don't deserve this.

It's raining but I didn't care. I grabbed my coat and ran out to get to Jeongin's place. As I got there I saw the lights were on, but something was off. They was a figure standing near the corner of the house, starring daggers into my soul. I didn't know what to do so I made a run to Jeongin's door. I rapidly knocked on it and was almost strong way dragged in with a strong slam on the door as I came inside. The door was then locked.
"Jeongin, hyunjin are you guys okay. Please let me explain."
"Please do. Also why is there a creepy guy on my lawn."
"Okay so basically this dude he is in love with you,recently he found out I'm close friends to you, and hyunjin is well you know. He threatens to kill my mum if I didn't hurt or kill hyunjin in some way. At the hospital I couldn't go through with it. I'm sorry so sorry hyunjin for hurting you."
"Seungmin we get it, don't be sorry you were threaten-"
"AHHH MY MUM."
"What!!"
"The dude on the lawn has my my mum."
"Omg is that the dude."
"Yes it is."
"Umm okay I'll cal the cops."
"And I will distract him."
"No hyunjin don't he will kill you, I will, she my mum."
I went outside and turned my head around to see hyunjin peaking out to make sure I was safe.
"Jhope, please don't it's not worth it."
And with that I saw my life flash before my eyes,as I saw him drop my mum and come charging towards me.