43

Hyunjin's PoV:
I know what we are doing is crazy but hey if we have the skills and the right mind set we can do this, and plus the police have been given a bunch of missing cases and they never get found so it's best if we do it ourselves.

"Hey baby, come here." I do have some questions for Innie tho.

"Yeah what's wrong?" He said as he walked through the house and jumped by my side with his little innocent look on his face.

"Do you really have to be a seducer??" Jeongin raises an eyebrow at my sudden question but then smirked and somehow managed to climb onto my lap.

"Why??? It's part of the whole gang thing jinnie, are you jealous or something??" I stared at him calmly yet madly.
"I'm not jealous!!! It's just what if you try to seduce the wrong person... then what?" Innie rolled his eyes as he laughed.
"We will have backup." I nodded my head slowly calming down. I do know that in gangs the seducers are usually unsafe unless in highly risked situation, so what could go wrong?

Jooheon told us that years ago they formed a temporary gang and minhyuk was a seducer. He said he got scared for his life and believed that he would get hurt the whole time. But he said that during his experience minhyuk didn't even receive a scratch on him. It was more possible for the drivers to get hurt than the seducer do I guess that jeongin should be Alright. But it's fine that I feel worried for him.

"Come on let's go meet the others." Jeongin nodded as he jumped down from my lap and we both left the house with a smile on our faces.