Should i? (Not update.)

^^ that's me
Anyway so I have been writing a new fanfic. It's not the fanboy one. I kinda made that one ages ago then published it because I got board.
I'm not really expecting my fan boy one to get any proper views.

As I was saying, I have been recently making a new fanfic. Again hyunin.
Look forward to it, if ur willing to read it. If you don't like my writing or think I'm an awkward writer you don't have to read it. But when I publish it it will have atleast 5 chapters, and then I'll update often like I do with my overs. I'm not going to tell you about it untill I publish it but I'll only show you the book cover.

 I'm not going to tell you about it untill I publish it but I'll only show you the book cover

By the cover and the title you probably get the gist of what it's going to be about.

The real reason why I'm wringing this random little thingy ma Bobby or whatever you call these type of things. An authors note I think.
Anyway I want you guys to comment what other ships from these bands you want me to write about. I'll pick my favrioute and start making draft story's then reveal what ships and the titles of the fan fiction will be like and a little description.
These are the bands:

• stray kids  comment —->

• BTS  comment ———->

• Monsta x  comment ————>

• exo  comment —————->

got7 comment —————->

astro ——————>

• oneus —————>

• twice —————>

• BLACKPINK —————>

• mcnd ——————->

•any other suggestions ———->