45

No ones pov:
Jooheon and Jennie walked in the kitchen while jeongin was sneakily watching from the corner of course the two in the kitchen not noticing.

"Why's up? Why do you need to speak to me?" Jeongin leant his ear further to hear the conversation clearer.
"Are you friends with Lisa still?" Jeongin raised an eyebrow confused at why jooheon is suddenly questioning Jennie.

"Uh well no I'm not. Why?"
"Nothing don't worry, also can I see the back of your jumper?"
"Yeh sure." Jeongin saw Jennie turn around and show jooheon her jumper.

"Okay you can go now." Jooheon said as Jennie started walking out the kitchen making Jeongin walk away getting scared as he didn't want to get caught.

Hyunjin's PoV:
Jeongin walked back from the kitchen and came over to my lap. He sat down so he was facing me and then brought his head to my ear.

"Jooheon and Jennie just had a weird conversation in the kitchen."
"Why do you mean?"
"I'll tell you later." Jennie walked in followed by jooheon who then walked over to us and told us he needed to speak to us in the kitchen.

So me and Jeongin got up and walked into the kitchen following after jooheon who looked rather serious.

"Okay what's u-"
"I think Jennie is involved or even worse I think she took him."
"Why do you think that?"
"She is wearing the same jumper as the one in the cctv and her eyes look rather similar to the drawing."
" are you sure tho?" I asked a bit concerned but also happy and relieved that I wasn't the only one who suspected her.
"Yes I'm sure. So she is probably trying to get some sort of information, what we will do is throw her of track and give her the wrong information, we will tell the others this to." Me and jeongin nodded our heads knowing that we are only at the beginning of this investigation and so far nothing has spilled out to Jennie. We then walked out the kitchen like nothing had happened and sat down where everyone else was.

Jooheon has already text everyone, and told them what was going on and they all replied with an answer that was pretty much let's kill this bitch. But obviously we are not going to kill her. Suddenly Jennie spoke up from the table.

"Okay so I've got an idea of people of might be helping her."
"Go on." Said minhyuk.
"Well, hyunjin?"
"Yes."
"Is there anyone in your work place who has a large amount of money, who doesn't like you?" I laughed slightly, knowing full well that she just wants to find someone who had a lot of loony and can probably be a big help and I her investigation. So I had an idea.
"Yes there is."
"Great who?"
"His names jungkook. He has always had a grudge against me.
He works in the office next to mine and has always tried to hurt me."
She nodded and turned around where you could tell she was smiling.

We've got you

Kim Jennie