11

Jeongin's POV:
Me and hyunjin started to walk home together. The pain is really hurting, but I don't want hyunjin to worry, so I'm just not going to say anything.

As we got into the dorm I went to walk over to my bed, as hyunjin dragged me away from it and towards the sofa. He sat me and told me to stay put, as he walked up and left to the bathroom.

He came back out, with a box of first aid kit!!! "No I'm fine." Hyunjin shook his head. "No he cut your head and you've got bruises everywhere, and you probably have more on your stomach." I gave up and let him heal my wounds. He cleaned the cut, and started applying cream to my bruises. All go a sudden I was very aware of how close hyunjins face was, just inches apart.

"Your blushing." I quickly touched my face, and tried to hide it "I'm just hot" "Yeah sure, hottt." "I am." "Yeah yeah, anyway you need to rest okay so just go lie down in your bed and you will be fine." I nodded and as I was about to get up hyunjin sit me back down.

"I wasn't done yet." He looked me in the eyes, he then went up and started to move my hair out the way, he then kissed my forehead. Then my cut, then all the bruises on my face. Until he got to my lips.

He pressed a soft peck onto my lips. At first it started of slow and full of passion. But then we started to have a tongue fight to win for dominance. Hyunjin won of course. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He chucked me in the bed, and after that it's a secret. But I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter