21

Jeongin's PoV:
"Oh good your awake." I looked over my shoulder to see Seungmin. "Where's hyunjin."
"He went to get the nurse, he's getting really worried because of." He said while pointing at my stomach. Ohh the baby.

HUH

THE BABY! OMG OMG OMG. What if I have a miscarriage now!!! no this can't happen!

The nurse came in and a few seconds after hyunjin walked in. I got really excited seeing that he was not hurt. I've forgot what happened.
"Umm, nurse."
"Yes jeongin."
"Can I hear what happened."
"Okay so you had a hard bash to your stomach, and head is slightly bruised when you hit the ground."
"Is the baby alright?."
"Yes the baby is alright."
"Thankgod." The nurse smiled and walked out.

Hyunjin walked up to me and hugged me.
"Don't worry baby, your alright now." I snuggled my head into his neck, and hugged him as tight as I could. "Can I know what happened please?"
"Sure what do you want to know?"
"Everything."
"Okay so I went outside and I suddenly saw the man go charging at Seungmin, I then realised that he wasn't and he was coming at me and when he was about 10cm away from me, you swooped in and threw yourself in-front of me, dodging the knife but not him, I got hit by the knife."
"WHAT!"
"Yeah." He lifted up his shirt and showed me the patches and stitches. I immediately put his shirt down and burst into tears.