29

Hyunjin's PoV:
I woke up with Jeongin in my arms. He looked so cute. Yes we ended up sleeping in the sofa, he had no energy to get up and walk up the stairs.

I gently and quietly untangled myself from him and made my way upstairs into the baby's room.

When I walked in he was already awake led done just looking at the ceiling. I walked over to him and picked him up scooping him in my arms. He so cute just like jeongin.

"Come on joon-gi, how about we get you some milk?." At that sentence I felt like I could see his eyes light up at the mention of milk.

I took him downstairs and walked past jeongin, who was still asleep. I went over to the cupboard and took out the milk formula. The formula was special, since he couldn't have breast milk.

I started to mix the formula and added the kettle water to it. After that I checked how hot it was, and since it was to hot to feed the baby I ran it under the cold tap to cool it down from the outside.

After I had finished that I made my way with joon-gi in my arms to the sofa. I sat down and started to feed the bottle to him, and he was so cute.

I was feeding him for about another 5 minutes when I started to feel shuffling next to me. I looked over and saw jeongin slowly waking up.
"Morning sleepy head."
"Morning."
I saw him get up, and I could see the pain in his face. I grabbed his arm and dragged back to sit down.
"What do you need?"
"I wanted breakfast."
"I'll get it just rest here, your but hurts." I said while smirking.
"How do u speak about that so cAlmly."
"I don't but you had my kid so u know...."
"Okay okay whatever."

After about 20 minutes we got a ring on the bell.  Shit ok not even dressed and me and jeongin both have bed hair.

I got up and answered the door.
"Oh hi Felix and jisung."
"Yeah hi wheres ma baby."
"Umm Felix which one?"
"Smooth! Umm I guess both of them."
"Okay but don't forget they are both my baby's." I laughed after saying that, knowing they are both mine. Hehehehehehe

I sAt down and took my laptop out and started to look for some good jobs. As I was looking I got a call from my dad.

"Hello, dad"
"Hi hyunjin, I just was calling because, well I'm retiring and I need you to take over my business."
"Ahh that's great, I was just looking for a job."
"Good?, u might get enemies but there easy to get away from."
"That's fine? Thank you. Bye"
"Bye son, come by tomorrow."
"Okay bye."
I ended the call and turned around to see Jeongin's face right next to mine.
"Who was that?"
"My dad."
"Why?"
"Oh so you know how my dad runs one of the biggest company's in Korea, he wants me to run it and I accepted."
"Ahhh that's great, congratulations."
"Thankyou baby."