12

Jeongin's PoV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I lifted myself up to sit down on the bed. "JEONGIN COME HERE I MADE BREAKFAST"
I got out of the bed but immediately fell down onto the floor. My but really hurt.

Hyunjin came running in. "Jeongin r u okay, sorry I was so hard on you." "It's alright" he helped me up and put me on the bed. "You won't have to go to any lectures since you have got only dance, I'll give you breakfast in bed." I nodded and looked down, blushing that he was going to treat me right.

After about 2 minutes hyunjin came in with  a plate full of food. He put it on the side and then sat down on the bed.

He patted his lap. "Come here." I turned to him and slowly crawled to sit on his lap. As I did he kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then grabbed the plate and put it on my lap, he grabbed the chopsticks and started to feed me. "Hyunjin you don't need to feed me"
"But I want to."

Hyunjin's POV:
I woke up a bit early. I felt so good about myself. I looked to my left and saw a beauty. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I thought about it and I'm going to cook him breakfast.

I looked at the breakfast and I have to say I'm really proud of it. I had rice, and meat along with noodles. I know it may not seem a breakfast. But we slept till 10 so it don't matter.

I could here some shuffling around in the bed so I assumed he was awake. "JEONGIN COME HERE I MADE BREAKFAST"

Suddenly I heard a really loud thud. I ran into the room to find jeongin on the floor. He was holding he but and wincing at the pain. I smirked knowing the problem. I didn't know it would have that much of an impact in him. Poor baby.

"Jeongin r u okay, sorry I was so hard on you" I said while smirking. I ruffled his shined soft hair. I lifted him up and put him on the bed. I then explained to him how he won't have to go to any lectures and I will give him breakfast in bed. I walked out to the kitchen and when I turned around to see jeongin, I saw him, so preciously holding his head low and blushing in the cutest way possible.

I went in grabbed a tray and brought the food out to jeongin. Just as I was walking I had an idea. I walked over to him and placed the food on the side. I then crawled over to the bed. I patted my lap. "Come here." He crawled to me and sat on my lap. I kissed his neck.

I grabbed the food and placed it on jeongin's lap. I then grabbed the chopsticks and started to feed him. The way he eats is just so cute. I can't believe I have him. "Hyunjin you don't need to feed me." "But I want to."

After I had finished feeding jeongin. I put the plate into the kitchen. I ran into the front room and jumped onto the bed scaring jeongin. "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK." "Yaaa language" "I'm sorry, but I should be aloud as you hurt my but." I gasped at him. "Ya you asked for more." "Yeah but you kept going." "You didn't tell me to stop." I walked over to him and pushed him in the bed.

I caressed his Cheek, and stared into his eyes. "You are so beautiful." I could see him blush and I chuckled. I looked down into his eyes and couldn't help but stare at him.

I started to tickle him. His laugh was so cute. He is so am- knock knock

We both turned our heads to see the door knob turning. I looked to see jeongin under the covers shaking. "Hey it's okay I'm sure it's Felix or somthing." I led next to jeongin and when I saw the door open, what I saw was hot what I was expecting.

"Who's that."

"She is my mum."

"Doesn't she hate gays."

"Yes." I pushed jeongin on the ground rapidly and mouthed a 'I'm sorry'. He mouthed a 'I'm Okay' he got up and bowed to my Kim then went into the kitchen.

"Mum, what are you doing here."
"Well I just though I would come see how you doing."
"Okay, but why is your hair messy and your cheek red."
"Okay honey sit down we have to talk."
I walked over the the table in the kitchen. We walked in to see jeongin on the floor. "JEONGIN." I ran up to him and bent Down. "Don't worry put him on your bed and I will put a cold towel on his head."
I lifted jeongin up and took him to my bed and placed him on their. My mum came to the doom with a wet flannel. He put it on his head and turned to face me.
"So as I was saying."
"Oh yeah, go on"
"Well me and your dad are going to America, and we want you go with u?"
"WHAT I CANT JUST LEAVE JEONGIN BEHIND."
"What do you mean he is just a roommate."
"Just a roommate! Yeah right! He is much more than that. He is mine. He is cute and amazing. He has a good personality. The way his eyes look in the moonlight and how his eyes glisten from afar. I love the way he's sleep and I want to make him mine. Now I don't care what you say he is not just a roommate. I'm not leaving to America especially with you. You come here acting all nice to me when really you used to smack me round the head with books and stuff.."
"Y-your gay"
"Yes I am."
"Hyunjin do you mean that"
I turned around to see jeongin awake. I'm assuming he heard the whole thing.
"Yes I do mean it."
He got out of bed and walked over to me. I stood up and walked to him as well. "Yes jeongin I definitely mean it, your amazing. Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes I will!!." He jumped up into my arms and kissed me passionately.
"Fags." I turned around.
"Get out."
She got up and walked out not forgetting to slam the door behind.
"So you'll be my boyfriend." He looked at me.
"No I won't." He said while smiling.
"If that's the case I'll guess Ill have to do stuff to get you to say yes."
I smirked at him  and chucked him on the bed. I leant down and started to kiss his neck. He started laughing. "Yes I said yes."
"Okay but I'm still doing stuff."
I flipped him up and started to kiss him so much you would think I'm hungry.