16

Jeongin's PoV:
He kept kissing me. He wouldn't stop. I pushed him of me so I could catch my breath.
"Hyunjin are you mad?."
"No why would I be mad, I did it."
I laughed at his comment.
"Y-yeah, But we haven't known each other long, a-and."
"Shhhhhhhh, it's okay I'll help you through it."
I nodded my head and turned my face away from him to try and hide my tears. I flinched when suddenly the door slammed shut. I turned around and saw my mum!! She was standing there with hyunjin in his hands.
"Mummm what are you doing?."
"What has to be done."
She grabbed hyunjin by the hair and kneed him in the stomach. I screamed so hard for my mum to stop but she wouldn't listen, instead she chucked him in the floor outside the room and slammed the door in his face, locking it as she left.

She came forward to me.
Her face was red and you could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears. She looked so angry. She came closer adding more force onto her steps as she came closer to me. Through the background I could hear hyunjin banging in the door and nurses screaming for my mum to get out or else they will call the police.

She reached the bed and leant over to me.
"Who do you think you are?."
"What do you mean?."
"Why the fuck and I getting rang up by the hospital while I'm at work, then telling me that my son is pregnant."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen."
"DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS GOIG TO HAPPEN! You shouldn't have done it in the first place. FAG!!! I didn't raise you to end up like this you know that." She started to cry. "Fuck you." She managed to slip out. She rushed over to the door and unlocked it pushing past all the nurses and running out. I hadn't even realised until we had left that she had been really tightly been holding my wrist.

Hyunjin had came in. His kissed my forehead. He looked like he was in a rush.
"I'll be right back." He said and then ran of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been in Paris.