38

SHIT SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Jeongin's PoV:
Earlier this morning when I woke up there was no sign of hyunjin any where. So I waited and waited until finally the door opened and Hyunjin came in. At first I thought maybe he had gone out to shop, but when I saw him walk in empty handed with a glum look on his face.
"Jinnie, what's wrong? Where did you go?"
"I went to the hospital."
"WHAT!" I got up and rushed to his side.
"Why did you go to the hospital!"
"Well to be honest I went there to find out stuff about joon-ki, it just didn't make sense. He only had a cold. So when I went to ask they revealed a whole lot of shit but the important thing is that he is not dead, but the sad thing is that he got kidnapped." My eyes widened as he said that. But how the hell did he get kidnapped.
"Well have they told the police."
"Yes they have."
"So we actually might see him again." Hyunjin nodded his head as tears naturally poured out of my eyes. He came up to me and brought me into a hug.
"I have a funny feeling I know who did it."
"You do!"
"Yes but let's get some sleep first and then we will go to the police first thing in the morning." I then lifted my head up to Hyunjin and poured my lips.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes baby I am sure now let's get to sleep." Hyunjin picked me up using his muscles. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he tightly and firmly held my waist. I looked up and he looked so hot. I know know now is not the time to think about that but he just looked so hot. Thinking about it my cheeks naturally turned red.

Hyunjin's PoV:
As I was carrying jeongin up the stairs I looked down at him and his cheeks were really red and he was smiling so cutely.
"What are you thinking about?" I said while smirking. He looked at me with his innocent eyes and shook his head while squealing. I laughed but knew what he was thinking about so I kicked the door open to our bedroom, walked over to the bed and chucked him on it which made him squeak.

I then crawled on the bed and got on top of him, his hands now on my chest while he was squirming underneath. I leant down slowly and captured his lips with mine. It was the same slow kiss to start of with but as jeongin put his hands in my hair pulling me closer our kiss deepened. We always fight for domination but as always I won. I explored his mouth and after a while we separated, catching our breaths a strong of saliva stayed strongly in tact.

After catching our breaths I went down but this time to attack his neck. Before I could down on him he stopped me and got up. Before I could even say anything he pushed me down onto the bed and straddling, he then grabbed the hem of my T-shirt pulling it up and taking it of, and doing the same to his own.

He then leaned down onto me and began rocking his hips. I grabbed his head and brought him down so my lips were by his ear.
"Think you can top me baby." I then smirked and twisted him round again so he was now underneath me.

Like I was going to before I attacked his neck and this time succeeded. I ran my lips down from his ear to his collarbone and began sucking at it causing him to bite his lips to hold in his moans, but I wasn't having it. Still on his neck and averted my arms down to his bit and began running witch made his moans finally slip out.

I could tell that he was starting to get needy as he started to run his hands down my abs and started to pull at my trouser. I got the hint so got of the bed and pulled of my trousers and when I turned around jeongin had done the same.

Instead of jumping straight back on him I decided I would tease him. I climbed on the bed and began at the bottom. I ran my hands at his ankle and began making my way up. I reached up to his knee and then started to going up to his thigh. Once I was at his thigh I attached my lips and started to suck on his sensitive spot.
"H-hyunjin stop teasing!" Jeongin said while he was meaning, so his sentence contained moans and muffled words.