27

Jeongin's  PoV:
I still couldn't believe hyunjin wouldn't let me go back to see if that was my sister. Like what if it was. I would've got the a very important family member back. Ever since that moment we have always said she died, well not me I've always thought she's alive since we had no money to pay the police to  go look into it further, so we never actually found out if she was dead. But my parents wanted to believe she was dead and not in danger, so I always agreed with them, but I never actually did.

I could've have a chance to see if it was her. But hyunjin. Now I'm mad at him for doing that. I know I shouldn't be, but hey I just had a baby and I deserve to be angry.

Oh yeah you probably want to be updated about our baby. Huh it feels so nice to say our baby.

Anyway, currently at this moment........ the baby is screaming, and hyunjin is up there trying to calm her down. I should probably help out.

I got up of the sofa and walked up to the bedroom, I've gotta say I'm so tried I have no effort to get up, but I've had no sleep since labour, I'm well as fuck.

Anyway as I entered the room I saw hyunjin holding him, trying to put him to sleep, obviously not working. I walked over to him and scooped him out of his arms, gently rocking him back and forth. Slowly I get see his eyes start to shut, and he as finally stopped screaming. I put our little one in the cot and then grabbed Hyunjin's hand dragging him over into the bed and pushed him down.

I could see he was surprised, I guess he thought I was needy, I wasn't I just wanted to lie down on him.

I crawled my way over to him and put my whole body on him.

"Ahh baby you tired"
"Mmmm, I want to sleep on you."
"Okay okay, come closer." I adopted myself up and wrapped both my legs around his torso, leaning my head against his chest, I could feel him breathing against my head, and I could feel him pampering my head with kisses.

"You've been through so much baby, and we've managed to come so far. I love  you so  much my baby. And you must be so tired, so get some sleep,tomorrow take a lie in, and I will look after him and make us some breakfast okay baby?"
"Thankyou jinnie, I love you."

Little did jeongin know, someone was itching to say I love you to him to.