My opionion on woojin!

Honestly just thinking about this makes me gag. Yes he hasn't been proved guilty yet but even if it is true it's disgusting and not right, and in all ways I believe that he did it.

If any of you don't have an idea of what is happening I will explain right now.

Basically a girl said that she had entered a bar with her friend and he saw woojin there having fun, when he saw the two waking in instead of staying put he walked over them and started to have a chat. Now of course the two were fans so thought at first that he was simply speaking to fans. The girls didn't say what he said but apparently they ended up refusing to speak to him but woojin got angry and started to grope the girls, he started to touch their bodies without their permission, bare in mind that these girls were potentially his fan and were really shocked when he showed his true colours. He then kept saying about his group 'stray kids' which he had left by then and mentioning how he was famous, almost a way to bribe the girls. Now this is where it gets to me. He started to grab her and her friends ass and was implying that they did something with him, sexual acts.

Now of course kpop idols have to act on their sexual needs as it's not fair for kpop idols to be detracted from that part of their lives but when you forcefully act on another girl who has clearly denied to speak to him it's not allowed and he should know better.

The girls were not that drunk so managed to not make any mistakes and told him that they were not going anywhere with him and that they already had relationships, but he got angry. Apparently woojin didn't want to head a 'no' from the girls so he began to curse on them.

The thing is he is not part of the group anymore but yet he still used the group to try and pull girls or whatever, this is really horrible as we know stray kids in general tried to help him keep his singing career, and yet he went and pulled this upon them.

The girls said that even though they were not famous they still wanted to share this story with his fans, but they thought they would be the ones who were blamed.

She also said that she used to like and bias him, and all the songs but now she just feels scared and disgusted.

Yes he didn't do much but this is sexual harassment and it's not right, no matter what people say, girls find it uncomfortable and it's our bodies.

After seungri and now woojin please don't trust every kpop idol, since we never know what kpop idols boys or girls are out their doing the same thing.

The girl also said for months she felt like it was her fault but she realised then it was not!!! She mentioned how she still feels his hands on her private areas and feels disgusting, it's torture!! It also seems that Chinese girls have gone through the same thing and have proof.

Just a while ago there was an accusation on woojin drugging and getting a fan pregnant. If you notice these are only fans which means woojin might of found it easier to approach the girls in a way. 

Now I am going to go on to his ex girlfriend. She said that after seeing everyone coming forward about woojin sexually assaulted people that she would to, she said that's he was also a victim. A lot of people thought she was being fake but then they found out she was Chinese and the ex revealed he had way more ex girlfriends.

Now back to the pregnancy.

It was said that woojin left due to a personal reason but never said what.  Now that there are accusations about him getting someone pregnant I believe that may of been the reason as to why he suddenly left.

———> comment if you want to put your opinions