31

Jeongin's PoV;
"So why you here Innie?"
"Well I haven't seen you properly for atleast a month now so I left joon-gi with a babysitter and came to see you."
"Aww that's so sweet Innie come here."
"Okay." I walked over to him and sat in the chair opposite him from his desk.
"no Innie come here, on my lap." I blushed and squealed and walked over to jinnie. I sat down on his lap, straddling him and he put his hands on my waist.
"Have you missed me?" I asked curious if he missed me or not.
"Of course I have, your lucky I just finished all the work for today, I still have to stay here in case but you can stay here with me and have some quality time together."
"Yayyyyyy!" I said and hyunjin started to rub his hands up and down my waist.
"You've been losing weight, your waist is really small innie." He looked at me concerned.
"Yeah well you know looking after the baby gives me no time to eat."
"Oh well let's order some chicken shall we!!"
"YES PLEASE." He stroked my cheek and smiled while laughing.
"Your so cute, could you pass me my phone?" I nodded still embarrassed from his compliment and turned around to grab his phone. He opened it and went on to the chicken place order it, as he did I watched him whilst leaning my head against his neck and wrapping my arms around his neck. He held me strongly with one arm with a strong grip on my side and used his other arm to order.

Once he had done he put don't his phone and started to kiss my neck out of no where.
"Mmmmmm" it felt really nice.

Hyunjin's PoV:
After finish ordering the chicken I had an idea. I turned my chair a bit and started to kiss Jeongin's neck making him whine.
"Feels good?" He nodded rapidly as I started to get more rough and bite into his neck more creating more hickeys all over his neck.
He then took his head from my shoulder but kept his arms around my neck, he then started to grind on my crotch as I carried on creating more hickeys on his neck.
"More." I nodded knowing what he meant and slowly unbuttoned his T-shirt. I slowly licked my tongue down the youngers chest making him shiver in pleasure as I started to mark him everywhere. This went on for another 10 minutes and the jeongin went to take of my T-shirt, when......

Knock knock

"Chicken delivery" jeongin has a sad face but got of my lap and his under my desk. I didn't question him so I just got up and walked over to the door grabbing the chicken whilst paying for him. I walked back over to my desk sitting on my chair.

Jeongin got up and sat on my lap but this time facing the other way so he could eat.