20

Seungmin's PoV:
I can't believe this. Like jeongin is my brother, and hyunjin loves him. Why did I ever agree to this. And I was dispose to protect jeongin.

As I snapped out of my thoughts I saw him charge towards me but as he got closer I realised he was definitely not coming towards me. I looked behind to see hyunjin standing there, frozen. I couldn't watch. As I went to shout at hyunjin to move out the way, I saw the knife in his hand and immediately started to run.

After the incident at the hospital, I got scared of knifes, I don't know why. Just the sharp edge and I saw what I did. Ahhh I hate it.

I kept running and running. My legs were running for me. I wanted to go back and help. What I just did could cost a life. Fuck!!! What did I just do???

Jeongin's PoV:
I watched through the window as seungmin walked closer. He got closer and I think they started to talk. I could see the fear in my mums face.
"Hyunjin, I'm sacred."
I got no reply
"Hyunjin."
I turned my head around to find hyunjin but he wasn't there. I looked out the window and hyunjin was stood there. All of a sudden the creepy dude started charging at Seungmin. Then I looked at the position Seungmin was in, compared to Hyunjin's. The man was definitely charging towards hyunjin. He looked really angry. I ran out of the door and chucked myself in front of hyunjin just in time. I was then met with large hit to my side. I thought I was going to just be met with him pushing me to the ground but when I looked down there was loads of blood. Like loads of it.

Before I knew it I looked around and I was in a hospital room.

———-
Short chapter. To be honest I don't know where This is going, but I'm going to carry on.

Please comment and vote.😝😝