39!!!

Hyunjin's PoV:
It has been a long time since Innie has slipped into little space but with all that has gone on recently, today is the day that he has been in little space. I woke up this morning to the sound of shuffling and when I looked around Innie was sat on the floor, he had pulled out a tiny table and sat down with his feet kicking out from underneath, his head was leaning to side while his tongue stuck out, his arms were constantly moving an when I looked out he had paper spread out the table with different drawings on each of them.

I took the covers of me and took myself out of bed, I then walked over to Innie and bent down to his height stroking hair out of his face, he looked up innocently at me and giggled while pointing at my hair.
"So messy!!!" He started laughing really hard as he rolled on the floor while holding his stomach. His eyes had turned into crescent moons as he carried on laughing.

"Innie stop laughing you'll hurt your stomach." I reached over to him and got him up from the floor, I struggled at first but managed to stand him up. He looked up once he had calmed down and stopped laughing but as soon as he looked up at me he cracked up again.

"I'm sworry jinnie, it's just your hair...." I sighed out and smiled softly at the younger.
"Do you want to style my hair for me?" As soon as I finshed that sentence innies eyes lit up and he smiled widely.
"Yes pweaseeeeeee!" I chuckled and lead him out of our room while taking his hand and then dragged him out into the bathroom where he ran over to the sink and wet his hands. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub as he sat on my knees and rubbed his hands into my hair. Because Innie is in little space the only thing he did to my hair was flatten it.
"Innie go get changed we have to go down to the poilce station."
"Okayyyy but my bummy hurts."
" your bummy?" Innie hooded and turned around while pointing to his ass. When I realised what he was referring to I smirked slightly but decided to be innocent when it comes to little Innie.
"Ahh poor baby, come on I'll get changed at the same time as you." Innie nodded and smiled widely as he ran out of the bathroom and into our bedroom while I slowly walked out as it was way to early in the morning to run, but let's be honest their is no time in the day when running is a good idea.

I entered the bedroom and jeongin was already half way through getting changed but it looked like he was struggling a lot. He still had his boxers on and his shirt was half way on as he was struggling to find the head whole to put the shirt on all the way. I laughed slightly and walked over to him while helping him slip it on fully. His head slipped though the gap and innie smiled while wrapping his arms around my neck hugging me.
"Thankyou jinnie."
"Your welcome Innie, no let go so I can get changed and you can get changed." He nodded in my level and released his grip while going back down and grabbing his jeans from the floor and quickly pulling them on.

I walked over to the closet quickly grabbing some jeans and a plain white top, I quickly slipped both of them on and then head downstairs to make me and Innie some cereal while he was following behind me while his tiny hand was grabbing onto my top.