34

Jeongin's PoV:
"Oh your home!! Did you find him? Did you? Did you get him back!" I ran into where he came in and dropped  everything when I saw that his arms were empty. I fell to the floor and let out my tears. My baby, is gone.

Hyunjin came over to me and hugged me in his arms.
"H-hyunjin our baby!"
"I know I know, don't worry I won't go work tomorrow, and I'll call the police to try and help find him. I promise we will get our baby back."
"Promise." I pulled out my pinkie to get him to pinkie promise it which he did and Locked his pinkie with mine.
"Promise!" He then picked me up and carried me to the sofa. He sat down and because I am a needy little bitch I crawled over to his lap and sat down hugging him tightly.
"I'm scared."
"I know. So am I." He hugged my waist tight and kissed my forehead.

He then rubbed my back which made me slowly drift of to sleep.

Hyunjin's PoV:
As I walked into the front door, I heard jeongin shouting from in the kitchen, he obviously knew I was back and he probably heard the door open.
"Oh your home!! Did you find him? Did you? Did you get him back??." I then heard fast footsteps and saw him run to where I was. He looked up and I saw the hurt in his eyes when he realised I was alone. He then dropped the food he was holding and fell on the floor crying his eyes.
I couldn't stand to see him like this so I ran to where he was and held him in my grasp.
"H-hyunjin our baby!!" I feel so bad for not finding him and bringing him back. Chungha must've been picked up. She must've knows we were coming. How though?
"I know I know, I won't go to work tomorrow. I'll call the police and get them to help us. We will get our baby back!" I then hugged him tighter stroking his hair. He looked up at me obviously startled by the sudden determination.
"Promise." He pulled out his tiny pinkie and locked it with mine.
"Promise!"
I then picked him up and branch him to sofa. I set him down and then sat by myself. I could see the temptation in Jeongin's face and this time he didn't ask and just walked over to me and sat on my lap. He put his arms around my neck and his head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm scared." He said it in a soft cute voice that could make me melt any day.
"I know. So am I." I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.
After about 2 minutes I looked down to see he had fallen asleep. I carefully set him aside.

I then got up and walked to the other room to make a phone call.

"Hello?"
"Where is he!?!"
"Where's who?"
"You know what I'm talking about, your daughter came to babysit and stole our baby."
"Daughter? I don't have a daughter."
"Yes you do like chungha."
"Who's that."
"Stop playing dumb mr Kim."
"I'm not I don't know what your talking about."
Knock knock
"Okay someone at the door so I'll call you back. You haven't got away with anything."
And like that I hang up the call and made my way down the stairs.

I opened the door and was really surprised to see who it was.
"Chungha."
"Who are you?"
"I'm Jeongin's husband." I looked in her hands to see she had a bag of shopping and joon-gi In her hands.
"Sorry, I hope I wasn't gone long. You guys didn't have much food so I went out and brought stuff." She then walked in and I followed her.
"Chungha, may I ask? Who's your father."
"My father? Uhh he died 10 years ago."
"Ohhh."