24(back to hyunin)

Hyunjin's PoV:
"Jeongin?"
"Huh."
"Your phones ringing."
"What." He looked around like a lost puppy, until he found what I was talking about. He's so cute when he's talking on the phone. I just want to grab him and kiss him all over. But he said he's afraid I'm going to end up doing It with him and it'll damage the baby, so we have to wait. Oh we are pretty much there now. Any week, Any day, any moment he could go into labour.
"Hyunjin!."
"Yes baby."
"That was the police!"
"Huh why?"
"They found him, and they want us to go down to the police station."
"Okay let's go, fucking beat that son of bitch."
"Language, and calm down."'
"Okay sorry babe." I took Jeongin's hand, and led him to the car. I told him to give me the keys, as he was pregnant. He did and we sat in on the way to meet him.

As we reached the police station, I could see jeongin was pale, but I was assuming that was part of labour.
Shit!
What if he goes into labour really soon........ nah

Anyway we walked into the police station hand in hand, and went over to the reception.
"Hello, how may I help, do you want to report a claim?"
"Umm no we received a call about 20 minutes ago."
"Ahh yes are you jeongin."
"No I'm hyunjin, this is jeongin"
"Okay you two can follow me and asks questions to the criminal."
We nodded our heads and followed the old man. He led us to which I'm guessing is the cellars. They were dirty.
"Here he is."
As me and jeongin looked over l, anxious to see who it was, we were shocked to see who it was.
"BROTHER."
My fucking brother.
"Hyunjin."
"Why the fuck?"
"What I did all this because I love you"
"But your my brother."
"I know but hyunjin please.."
"No, you made my boyfriend go into hospital."
"I don't give two shits, I want you, leave jeongin and come with me,I'll treat you way better than that baby freak."
"Wtf did you just say."
"I said he I-"
"AHHHH"
"Omg jeongin are you okay?"
"Hyunjin it hurts the baby hurts."
"L-labour your going into l-labour, come on let's go to the hospital!! Shit, I'm going to be a dad!"
I took jeongin and rushed to the car, I quickly got in with jeongin and sped to hospital trying to calm down jeongin as he was in serious pain.

We got to the hospital and we went straight to the baby ward, as soon as we got there we were assisted by a nurse and taken to the room.

Me and jeongin settled down in the room

Then the doctor came in

Jeongin screamed

I screamed

But then

The baby cried

He was beautiful

So cute

I'm a dad!