23(changlix)

Felix PoV:
I miss jeongin. He keeps going in hospital, over and over again. I'm so worried for him, especially now he is pregnant.

Changbin PoV:
I'm so excited. I'm going to see Felix at his school. I dropped out of that school when hyunjin did. He dropped out a day ago to help with jeongin since he's you know pregosssss.

Anyway, as I reached the school I saw Felix standing outside of the gate crying his poor little eyes out. I ran over to him and hugged him so tightly.
"What's wrong, Felix?"
"I-I'm j-just S-S-so worries about j-jeongin."
"Aww don't worry honey him and hyunjin are fine, yes they keep going to hospital but hyunjin is there for jeongin and keeping him safe."
"Okay Thankyou hyung"
"No problem lix." I took Felix' hand and took him to my house.

Felix pov:
I walked out of the school. And I don't know what it was but as soon as I left the gate I just bursted out in tears. I'm so scared for jeongin and I don't know why. I'm really worried, but I guess he has hyunjin.

I'm the middle of crying, suddenly I felt really warm and loved. When I looked up there was changbin hugging me.
"What's wrong Felix?"
I told him what was wrong. And he was immediately there to comfort me. He told me that yes they are going to hospital a lot, but He has hyunjin, and hyunjin is a nice person when I comes to loved ones, and will always be there for him. So that really cheered me up.

I tapped changbin shoulder, and he knew what I meant and let go of me form the hug. But straight after that he took my and dragged me away. I was assuming he was taking me home but when we got to my house he completely blanked it and walked past.

We walked for about another 5 minutes untill we reached thus small but cozy house. He took me in, and when I looked around it was so cute. Their was an old fashioned for place, it looked like and old persons house.

"Welcome to my house."
"Your house, why does it look so elderly."
"Oh well when my grandparents died, they left this house to me, and I guess when I lobules in I didn't have the guts to change anything around. It pained me to think it would be a different house."
Awww is don't realise how such a nice person he was.
"Aww I'm so sorry, how did they did? If that isn't rude."
"No it's fine lix, they died in a rivalry attack."
"What do you mean?"
"Well my dad is in a gang, and his rivals attacked to what they thought was his home, when it was really his childhood home, and they killed my grandparents, I was about 15."
"Oh no that's awful, and your not in this gang are you?"
While I asked this question he did not answer.
"Changbin."
"Fine fine, yes I am, but I'm only used for techanical purposes, I don't fight, my dad said he doesn't want to loose anymore close family members."
"Oh" "just be carful." I walked up to changbin and hugged him, my head reaching his chest at how small I was. (Yes changbin is tall in this)

"Your cute do you know that."
"Yes."

CHANGLIX LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!