44

( no ones pov) Unknown's pov:
The baby was screaming! He was simply just left on the floor without anything except a bottle of milk that he had to learn to hold by himself, it was the only thing getting the baby through, and to say that he was scared was an understatement. Even though the baby is not that old he still knew that he wasn't with his parents and well with being able to say the words dad and quack quack the baby thought that screaming would help, when in reality it didn't and the basement door opened the light slipping into the basement.

"Will you shut the fuck up?!!!" A girls voice echoed through the basement scaring the baby, and of course not having the ability to answer yet he didn't. Then a second voice echoed through the basement.

"Just leave it alone until your dad comes, he is the one with orders."
"Are you talking back to me?"
"No of course not babe."
"Why do you call me babe?"
"You told me to call you that instead of j-"
"Ah shut up, I told you never to say my name."
"Okay sorry."

Jooheons pov:
Me and minhyuk sat down at our table with the other boys sat whiting close to us.

"Okay what do we know?" I asked as I wanted everyone to tell me any information that might be moderately related to the case. The first one to spill information was jeongin.
"We know it is Lisa who took him!"
"Actually we don't, other than Jennie suggesting it was her we don't have evidence,so tomorrow we will go and question her."
"Do we have a warrant to do that?"
"Yes me and minhyuk managed to convince the chief to give us any warrants we needed as he trusts that we will do this. Also he knows about the gang and approved so we are all good." Jooheon nodded and sat back down, which made changkyun stand up.
"Jennie?"
"Yes."
"What colour hair does Lisa have?"
"U-uh blonde hair." Changkyun smiled.
"Now we know that it was not lisa."
"How do you know that?" I asked along with Jennie who was suddenly interested  and had a worried look on her face.
"Well I managed to hack into the doctors cctv, which they wouldn't let us look at, and I managed to define that the person who took him had black hair."
"What kind of black?" Changkyun looked around the room and pointed at Jennie hair. I nodded and wrote it down on my pad kind of disappointed that we are back to square one. Then Felix stood up.

"So the doctor who was in a coma, by the way who they claimed was dead, woke up so I went in and talked to him, he said he saw her eyes." I looked up with wide eyes at Felix who didn't even realise he just had a massive lead on the case.
"You do realise that's really bjg evidence!!"
"Is it?" Asked Jennie.
"Yes it is it's just means we are further along. Did he say why at colour, or shape the eyes were?"
"Actually he drew a drawing of them."  He then pulled out a drawing of the eyes he saw along with eyebrows..

"  He then pulled out a drawing of the eyes he saw along with eyebrows

Why does this look so similar to someone I know. I looked around the room until I stopped at Jennie. Her eyes were exactly the same, along with the eyebrows. I decide to ignore that and just take it into lengths that she just happens to have very similar eyes to the kidnapper, she's on the case with us there is no way I should be thinking about that. Anyway then kihyun walked over to me.
" I have something."
"Yeah.... go on then."
"Well the other day I went into a coffee shop the place where Jennie works..". He whispered in my ear which made me even more curious.
"Carry on."
" well I looked around and when I placed my eyes in the back room I saw a flash of blonde hair and looked like the girl was running from the counter to the back room almost away from me."
"Do you think that was lisa?"
"I'm not sure but when Jennie saw that I looked in that direction she stood slightly closer to it covering it up."
"So what's your conclusion here?"
"That Jennie involved." I simply wrote the information on the other page as kihyun sat back down onto his chair, aka Shownu's lap."

"Okay so at first we thought it was lisa but then changkyun revealed that it was in fact not lisa and then we got a diagram of the eyes which leads to someone in my mind but I won't reveal that yet until I'm certain and kihyun revealed he has a suspicion of someone." Everyone took in the information writing down our their pads so I figured that I would do what I need to do.

"Jennie can I speak to you in the kitchen?"