13

Jeongin's PoV:
I walked into the cafeteria in the morning limping. I looked around and everyone was staring at me giving me disgusting looks. I shrugged it of and walked over to my friends.
"Hey do you guys know why everyone is staring at me weirdly?"
"I don't know go ask your bully." He said it really horribly.
"What"
"Yeah go fuck your bully."
"What the fuck. How do you know we did it."
Felix showed his phone to me and there was a video of me and hyunjin in the middle of sex. I looked at the username and it said. 'Unknown3'. I couldn't believe it how could've someone got that.i could feel tears coming up in my eyes. They started to fall. And fall. And fall.
"Oh stop crying you fucking baby, go away."
"W-why are you guys so mad."
Seungmin was about to answer but go to angry and stormed of with Felix. What the fuck.

I walked out of the cafeteria, but on the way I got tripped up by a group of girls. "Faggot!." They shouted at me. I decided to get rid of it and go to class. As I was about to walk in I got dragged by a hand and pushed against the bathroom wall.

"Hey you okay?."
"Yeh hyunjin I'm fine, I guess you saw the video."
"Yeah I did that's why I'm asking you."
"Mhm,I just don't understand who would've done that." Hyunjin hugged me. The bathroom door opened and I tried to get hyunjin off me but he wouldn't budge. The dude was wearing a mask and a hoodie, he went into the cubicles and about 10 minutes later came out.

Hyunjin finally got of me. "Made my mark." I looked in the mirror at a massive hickey on my neck. How. I didn't even realise.
"Hyunjin!"
"What calm down."
Ping
I took my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a Instagram notification from the unknown3 I opened it to see a picture of me and hyunjin from just a few seconds ago with the caption 'at it again.' I looked at the comments. 'Who's the one hugging him.' And 'we still don't know who the other one is.'

I looked up at hyunjin.
"I don't understand." All of a sudden my friends came barging in and dragged me, well tried.
"Let go." I said. "You were mad at me and stormed of this Morning why are you dragging me."
"Okay I'll say it here in front of him. Why the fuck are you with This douche.
"He's not a douche."
"Yeah well if he isn't you are."
"Hey leave him alone he is amazing."
"Yeah well if he is so amazing why did he ditch our day out to fuck You."
"I didn't know you never told me."
"Sure we told you in the group chat."
"I didnt check the group chat."
"Ye because you were to busy fucking this faggot!!." Hyunjin barged passes them and ran out, looking like he was crying.
"I'll have you know that he asked me to be his boyfriend. BUT IF YOUR GONNA GET MAD OVER ONE DAY, THEN FUCK YOU YOUR CLEAY NOT REAL FRIENDS." I ran out and I felt Felix grab my arm. I looked at him and rolled my eyes taking his grip of my hands. I got to the door and saw bang chan filming it all. I took his phone and chucked it on floor. "STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY RELASHIONSHIP." I ran out trying to find hyunjin.