40!!!

Hyunjin's PoV:
I grabbed my coat and Jeongin's coat from the rack and went back into the front room where Innie who was still in little space was tying up his shoes. He has a lot of shoes but since he is in little space he chose his holographic converse that went well with every outfit according to Innie.

I walked over to him as picked him up from the floor.

"Spread your arms baby." He did I said and spread his arms apart so I could slip his coat on easier. Once it was on Innie snuggled up into it liking the feeling of the material on his arms.

"Are we going to see the po po?" I chucked me slightly at his way of saying police and squished his cheeks.
"Of curse we are, we might be able to see joon-ki again." I saw innies eyes light up and even though he is in little space I could still see the hurt in his eyes, it was obvious. No one is going to forget their child going missing, and only being a baby is worse since he won't be able to take care of himself. I swear down now if anything bad happens to my baby I will never forgive who ever did it.

"Jinnie let's go." He extended  his hand and did grabby hands with it so I grabbed his hand and smiled at him while walking out of our house. I locked the door behind us and since Innie wanted to walk we walked down to the police station.

On the way there Innie would pout at birds or pretty flowers that I had to take a picture of on my phone so he could draw them later.

I watched the way he slipped I front holding my hand and laughing  at every cute thing we passed.

Eventually we reached the police station and I could see that Innie suddenly wasn't smiling.

"Hyunjin, do you think we can get him back." I smiled softly realising that the sight of the police station had pushed the little out of him and he was no longer in little space.

" I promise that we will find him." I grabbed his hand which he had let go of earlier when he crouched to the ground to look at a ladybird that only had 2 dogs instead of 5 or 6. He looked up at me and smiled as he took one deep breath in and we stepped inside.

As soon as we did we were met with a police officer.

"Hello mr Hwang, I am officer lee and this is my partners who is also called officer lee but just call him jooheon, everwise it's just confusing." I laughed at the fact that they both had the same last name and then shook his hand he had offered out to me.
"This is my boyfriend jeongin and I'm hyunjin as you already know." Officer lee nodded. He actually told me his name over the phone. Minhyuk I think it was.

"Okay hyunjin, we are going to be the two working on the case with you or for you, and we promise we will find him. If you would like to come this way" I nodded and me and jeongin followed him and jooheon into a room that was just like an office, clearly this is where all the case work is done.

Me and jeongin were told to sit down as jooheon and minhyuk sat down in front of us. Minhyuk had a pen and paper in his hand while jooheon looked as though he would ask us questions.

"Okay well our first question like always is to ask how old your son is?" I let jeongin Answer the question as I could tell he wanted to.
"He is only about 8 months, not even 1 yet." Jooheon nodded as minhyuk wrote down the age I assume on his pad .

"Okay next question obviously is his name."  I nodded almost assuming that was the next question.
"His name is Hwang joon-ki"
"Okay and would you mind showing us what he looks like." I nodded as an of course and pulled my phone out from my pocket and all I had to do was give him my phone as my lock screen had a photo with me jeongin and joo-ki in both of our arms. I heard a slight sniffle from my side and when I looked he wasn't crying but he was close, so not really caring if he were in public I pulled him on my lap so he was straddling me and let him cry into my shoulder.

"I'll answer the questions from now on." Jeongin nodded into my shoulder as he slowly let out cry's not to loud for everyone to hear but loud enough for me to hear and it honestly broke my heart.

"See hyuk I wish you sat in my lap." I looked up at the two officers who had said that and kinda of laughed at it.
"Sorry, we had to take a picture of your baby so we could draw a description for help."
"Yeah it's fine, anything to help him find him." Jooheon nodded and smiled at me softly.
"Okay so what we know is that you took him to the hospital, and from the nurses we found out all he has was the hiccups but that can affects on a new born baby with his first time so you don't need to be worried about any illness he may of had. Their was a couple of nurse of scene as witnesses who was there when the doctor was killed and the baby was taken and well we managed to get a description of him."
"Omg you did!!" I was surprised when I found out that they already got so far into now knowing what he may potentially look like, even jeongin lifted his head up for a second.
"We are going to have to show you to see if you know her at all." I widened my eyes.
"The person who took out baby is a girl!!"
"That's what the nurse all seem to think." Jooheon then took a piece of paper out from his folder and showed it me. The thing is I recognised her. She had blonde long hair, cat like eyes and a fierce jawline. Her lips weren't thick but weren't thin either.

"Also we have someone here who believe she knows who it is and can help." I raised an eyebrow at this and then looked to my right when a door opened and revealed.

Jennie. Kim Jennie.