17

Hyunjin, s PoV:
Me and jeongin had just sorted things out, when the door quietly opened, a woman walked in and grabbed me by my hair holding me so tightly. I looked up trying to figure out who she was but I couldn't quite point it out.

The lady turned around and harshly slammed the door, causing jeongin to flinch and turn around. As soon as he turned around I could see the hurt in his eyes, he looks so precious I just want to hug him.
"Mum what are you doing here?." Ohhhh so it his mum. Wow she is really pretty. I can see where jeongin gets the looks from. But I can't say anything yet since I haven't met his dad yet. You never know.
"What has to be done." I furrowed my eyebrows, what does she mean? All of sudden I felt a huge force and I was being chucked into the hall. I quickly got up of the floor and went to walk back in but I got the door slammed on my face. I then heard her lock the door and immediately started to worry. I remembered jeongin telling me something before about his mum. But I thought it was just an argument they had.

I called the nurses. As they were coming I started to back on the door. The nurses then came and started to speak to me.
"What is going on."
"Umm i don't know but the lady who walked in chucked me out and I think she is going to do something to him."
"I'm sorry kid but we don't have the keys to get in."
"WHY YOU WORK HERE."
"Calm down sir I'm sure it's alright." As soon as the nurse had said that the door was swung open and jeongin's mum came storming out not before harshly hitting my shoulder on the way out.

I rushed in and suddenly a thought came to my head to teach her a lesson. I swiftly went over to jeongin and kissed jeongins forehead telling him I'll be right back.

I walked out and ran out of the hospital and quickly caught up with his mum. I reached her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and had a look of disgust on her face. She went to walk away but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"What the fuck do you want." She said while scoffing at me.
"I want you to apologise to your son."
"He not my son."
"What do you mean?"
"I didn't raise a fag."
"DONT talk about YOUR son like that."
"Well it's true he is disgusting, now let go of my arm, it's not nice."
"You know what fuck this shit. HE IS YOUR SON. Yes he got pregenant, but don't you think you should be a good mum and support him through this. He has had a really hard time and what would be nice for him is if you were there for him."
" I don't give a shit."
"Well you should."
"Listen I'm an adult I don't have to love my child."
"You don't have to, but that's a bad quality to have." I then let go of her arm and ran back into the building.

I made my way to jeongin's room and met back up with him. When I entered the room jeongin was in the same position he was before.